Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

mugen coil pack emblems

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
mugen coil pack emblems

looks neat! they are real carbon fiber too.

Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: mugen coil pack emblems

now you need the matching coil wiring cover
Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

CIVIC_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

They look very nice! where did you get them? Ive seen similar ones on EBAY.
Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yup ebay for $22 shipped. they have blue ones but it wouldnt match my red/black theme.
Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

CIVIC_2001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
yup ebay for $22 shipped. they have blue ones but it wouldnt match my red/black theme.
They look good though. Nice touch to the engine bay.
Old 02-27-2008
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

swweet
Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Yup, they look pretty clean - I'll have to check them out. How good does the adhesive seem like it will hold up?
Can you dig up the link to seller
Old 02-27-2008
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of

Ricers
Old 02-27-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Rufus
Ricers
x2

along with ur vtec!!!!!!!

hahahha jk. i like both =]
Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

amexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of lightamexicancarguy is a glorious beacon of light

looks neat! they are real carbon fiber too.
Real carbon fiber? good thing, those would sure weigh you down.
im just playin man, love your car man, all the little details make it looks nice. like the v-tech emblems too. looks good. keep it up.
Old 02-27-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

meh...not for me.
Old 02-27-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Do you even have any mugen parts?? if not, its totally rice. Its like have rota's but putting volk center caps.

Also does you car even have VTEC?? My cover says "vtec" on it, and I noticed yours only says "Honda".

Last edited by phuviano; 02-27-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

blackonblack has a spectacular aura aboutblackonblack has a spectacular aura about

who cares..i like it
Old 02-27-2008
Registered!!

kuNhoHan will become famous soon enough

IMO its a cool idea but since mugen doesnt make any "real" parts for the 7th gen i wouldnt put them on ... BUT i always agree on the phrase "to each their own"

...gearbox owns an EX thus having VTEC (according to his user profile)
Old 02-28-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by phuviano
Do you even have any mugen parts?? if not, its totally rice. Its like have rota's but putting volk center caps.

Also does you car even have VTEC?? My cover says "vtec" on it, and I noticed yours only says "Honda".

ur comparasion really isnt parallel with his situation.

and yes he does have "vtec"

all EX model has vtec, and gearbox has an EX.

just think of as his car being a sleeper....a ricer tries to race him cuz the ricer doesnt see the vteaaaaaack on his engine cover......and when they race.......

BAAAAAAAAAAM! VTACCCCCCCK yo!

Old 02-28-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
Sure it is. I'm implying that he's representing parts i.e. "mugen", which he clearly doesn't have. When someone has rota's, and is using volk racing wheel center caps, its pretty much the same thing (This is not gearbox's situation, but its similar). You are trying to show off brand name parts which you don't have.

Now I'm not hating on gearbox. Gearbox has been a member here since as long as I can remember. He is a respected member of the this forum, and I'm not hating in anyway. I'm just stating my opinion.

As long as gearbox likes it, that's all that matters though. I do like gearbox's car. I think his nicest mod is his tail lights. So please don't think I'm hating on him.

Last edited by phuviano; 02-28-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-28-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I have Spoon coilpack stickers (blue ones). But the two center ones melted. I guess my USDM engine is too hardcore for them.

Naw, looks good gear. I wish my Spoon stickers hadn't melted.
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

i was hoping the mugne part was a sticker and i could peel it off, but its on the inside so no luck. id rather have them just plain cf, but they dont make any like that so oh well. its under the hood so most people will never see it anyway.

yes i have vtec, but i like the lx wire cover better.
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

and yes he does have "vtec"

all EX model has vtec, and gearbox has an EX.

just think of as his car being a sleeper....a ricer tries to race him cuz the ricer doesnt see the vteaaaaaack on his engine cover......and when they race.......

BAAAAAAAAAAM! VTACCCCCCCK yo!

in order to be a sleeper, your car needs to be fast
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

i hope you guys are happy that im a ricer now.
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

So how much HP did that give ya? what 15-20 I think!!

JK gearbox I don't think there rice like you said they are under the hood and no one is ever gonna see them!! Its up to you man do your thing!!
Old 02-28-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

its kindof silly the difference in HP between VTEC and non-VTEC on these cars
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

you dont think 5whp is a big difference? lmaopper. you must have an lx.
Old 02-28-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

my sis has an EX and I cant tell the dif when I drive her car over mine. and no I'm not even an LX.. DX VP
Old 02-28-2008
Premium Member

i was being sarsactic.. i know people that think the lx feels faster (no vtec and better gear ratios for low rpm driving is more practical anyway).
Old 02-28-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

i hope you guys are happy that im a ricer now.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.
Old 02-28-2008
I like my commute

i was being sarsactic.. i know people that think the lx feels faster (no vtec and better gear ratios for low rpm driving is more practical anyway).
ah word
Old 02-28-2008
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light

hey gear... you aint the only one that has those...i have em too i just haven't put them on yet...lol.