Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Tsunami Front on Blue 2k1 Civic.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Tsunami Front on Blue 2k1 Civic.

Hey,

Maybe with a more direct topic header, I can get more input.

Does anybody have the Tsunami Front for the Blue 2k1 civic? I checked the member's ride, but didn't find any.

Also, what are your opinions with this front on a Blue 2k1 civic. I am debating on putting it on my car with Kamanari sides. The rear hasn't been decided yet.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Ray
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

VTECnique is an unknown quantity at this point
i got 1, but it isn't painted yet. I believe that the tsunami looks better on darker cars as opposed to lighter ones. For example: I have never seen a Buddy Club on a dark colored civic, and think it would be wrong to do so. Just my opinion tho...
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

Pedrito is an unknown quantity at this point
i have the t2001 bumper on my car and i think that it looks hot...but my car is red not blue sorry...i think it will look really good on a blue car!!! i am gonna get the kaminari side skirts as well....rear i dont kno either....if ur gonna get the bumper get it off ebay cause they are only like 350 w/ shipping included...good luck
peace out

Team High Revolutions
THR What!?
Old 03-21-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
I actually think the Tsunami works well with any color. Although it does have this heavy look, so maybe VTECnique is right? Heavier looking kits should go on darker colors? Then again, Tsunami put their kit on a SSM (Satin Silver Metallic) and it looks allright IMO. I have an SSM with the Tsunami as well and I think it matches well. I actually think that lighter colors are better because they show off the lines of a body kit more than darker colors do.
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

DC5@EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah i agree with grey, im planning on getting the tsunami front for my car and its the silver color. BTW, hey grey, i think your car is the sh*t, i like the silver with the black CF hood. the only thing i would do is try and get that metal piece painted so that it matches the black CF hood, but that my own opinion. later.
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for your guys' input.

I am heading over tomorrow to my local shop and try to haggle the best price for the front bumper. Its anywhere under $350.00_out_the_door then I will defenitly buy it.

I might be able to get it cheaper if I order more stuff from the store, so I might also get the Kamanari Side Skirts and maybe the DC Sports Headers.

Thank god tomorrow is pay-day.

Ray
Old 03-21-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about

<< the only thing i would do is try and get that metal piece painted so that it matches the black CF hood, but that my own opinion. >>

Hum... I wasn't too sure about that trim piece either. I think it completes the grill though. My original plan was to buy the RS grill. I think I still might do that some day. I think it'll look better with the RS grill. Although now I'de like something like the Kaminari carbon fiber hood. Although maybe it's too aggresive. It's hard to decide. I think I'll just go with what I have for now. I'll add on some hood latches a little later. That should spruce up my front end a little too.