lowering~?~!?!?! - Honda Civic Forum

Parts and Products
Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-21-2002   #1
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
lowering~?~!?!?!

my baby is screaming to be lowered!!!!!!! i've been looking at the eibach pro kit but that's a weak drop.. only an inch... our cars have like 4 inch wheel gaps... if my car was a person, i'd be like running around with high water pants!!! hp, sprint, GL, neuspeed are all reletively the same price but they're nothing unless i install shocks with them cause our oem ones suck **** !!!!! so a nice lowering job will cost me at least a grand at least cause the koni's go for about 2 bills a shock!!!! companies need to get off their butts and need to start coming out with cheaper shocks!!!! sorry i just needed to vent....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
iamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #2
Registered!!

Rebew1 is an unknown quantity at this point
For that much money why don't you go with a full coilover kit. That way you can adjust the height to what you want and have a nice set of shocks to boot!
Rebew1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #3
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
aren't konis 500 not 800?
VNlilMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #4
Registered!!

Colombian4Lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
Get the Ground Control Coil Overs. I got mine from modacar.com or was r-speed.com[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
You can take a look at my ride here http://hondagallery.com/profile.php?id=1587 Make you get your shocks to or you will be in for a hell of a jumpy ride. I think I have about a good 2n a half inches. Speed Bumps and high driveways suck [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Colombian4Lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #5
Registered!!

Intruder is an unknown quantity at this point
I am sitting waiting for tokicos, should be around here by summer I heard. Peace [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #6
Registered!!

GirlRacer is an unknown quantity at this point
i have ground controls with stock shocks.. they aren't that bad at all! not too terribly bounce, ya just learn to avoid certain streets and stuff! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]) anyway... my ride is like... 2.5 or 3 inch drop... i love it! it's great! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG]) check it at the members rides.
GirlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #7
Registered!!

VTECpnay01 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a 2" drop front and back with my sprint springs... it looks nice and they ride it nice... (not as bumpy as coilovers). it left a gap with the stock wheels, but with some good 17"s it looks tiiight!
VTECpnay01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2002   #8
Retired - SoCal FI Mod

iamboo is on a distinguished road
Colombian4Lyf..... i give you major props on your ride... i recently put up a thread about the wings west 3 pcs wing and everybody hated it..[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]..... i see it on your ride with the drop and the maco fenders and it looks sweet... btw... how much should i expect to pay for the same setup ? i mean the suspension of course..[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
iamboo is offline   Reply With Quote