Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

AMAZING 2K1 GREEK CIVIC APC!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02CarbonCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey avenger...... "Birth of Black Jesus" whats up with that
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
an before you write back.... I know I know.. I'm a nerd.. yada yada yada.... I dont wanna meet you .. yada yada yada.. your a big tough guy.. lighten up
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

ALLMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Look!!!!!....

If I joined the site today and never bothered investigating CIVIC parts or never cared to, how the hell would someone know that the APC 2K1 civic was old news!!!!!!!!!.....yes it kinda aggravates me too...as I have to sift through all threads to properly moderate this site...........NOW!!!.....I think it is kinda funny when you guys post the "Hello to last year stuff"......but if I was a new member and asked that question and got flammed such as he did...I would probably get pissed off as well. The question was not stupid and or deserving of many posts he got!!!! Also, you guys humor me on your "tough guy" statements......come on....pleeeeaaaase......what does it accomplish!!!!!!!..........Thank you!!
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

avenger is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Hey avenger...... "Birth of Black Jesus" whats up with that >>

watch Dogma

as far as calling him "tough guy" its a response to the usual frustrated "i would kick your *** in person" defense... imho when you're new you take a bit more because you're so worried about what other people reply that it becomes too personal, and as a natural "evolution" you begin to harden your shields and take flames much better.
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

ALLMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
avenger,

I completely understand.......but realize each person to his/her own educational status and knowledge of imports.....so try to respect that.....if I thought this was a typical "you need to search thread", then I wouldn't have stepped in...."BUT" sometimes members jump on newbies for really no reason other than they are aggravated to see the same thread posted again!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]....Peace!
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

SLiCKGreeK is an unknown quantity at this point
listen just cuz i havent been on this site for a long time, dosent mean i dont know jack shiat. All you older members think your tuff shiat, with your lil pics and stuff. But dont get me wrong, some of u guys are tight...and dont FLAME others..and answer peoples question without talkin ish. but some of u guys got some issues...like grifter...ya i know i maybe talkin ish over the computer...but like i said if u were in front of me id do the same...and if i saw the picture a little later then others...so what? kill me damn...just cuz im not an internet freak(GRIFTER) and dont come online much. Whatever i think ive made my points...peace
Old 03-21-2002
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
If you recall I never flamed you because you asked about the apc car which (in my opinion I dont like) I never said anthing about that.. I jus have a problem reading posts where someone has no wit. an jus feels the need to be some tough guy call callin evryone out on the site for a fight and callin us nerds... I didnt say anything to you last time you couldnt take a lil flamin.. (forget what post it was) I let it slide... everyone gets flamed on this site.. specially me.. caus eI'm an idiot an this is my first car I'm doin anythin with.. jus roll with the punches relax a lil an you'll be ok...
Old 03-26-2002
Registered!!

TYPE7RS is an unknown quantity at this point
that car is beat
Old 03-26-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
bah. sorrie that car is wack
as u can see APC is not known for great performance!