Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   AMAZING 2K1 GREEK CIVIC APC!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/28688-amazing-2k1-greek-civic-apc.html)

SLiCKGreeK 03-20-2002 12:11 AM

AMAZING 2K1 GREEK CIVIC APC!!!!

Im sorry but this is the PHATEST 2k1 CIVIC i have ever seen...from interior to exterior...Green Loooks PIMP!!! DOES anyone else AGREE??? Wow...its beautiful!!

APC Green 2k1 Civic

Oh ya...first click VEHICLES...and find the CIVIC...and click on it to view more pics on it..

ScottieEX 03-20-2002 12:14 AM

welcome to uh.. last year:)

SLiCKGreeK 03-20-2002 12:15 AM

damn im never seen it before..sorry it was love at first site...:)

avenger 03-20-2002 12:49 AM

<the mind of avenger> hmm hello and welcome to last week flame OR apc=crap flame..... decisions decisions </the mind of avenger>

http://www.lamer.net/timeline.jpg

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

whiterice 03-20-2002 07:25 AM

Don't mind them greek, That is a pretty nice car.

guy 03-20-2002 07:30 AM

<< Don't mind them greek, That is a pretty nice car. >>

*was* nice before they got their hands on it:tdown:

speed werx 03-20-2002 07:57 AM

if you look at the pics closely, you can see thet only have the passenger side altezza made and on the car, you can still see the red of the OEM on the driverside tail!

mohawkboom 03-20-2002 08:37 AM

Welcome to

http://www.engrish.com/images/buildings/yesterday.jpg

Please enjoy your stay

pounds 03-20-2002 08:58 AM

did anyone check out their new tibby?

i hate to say it....but it looks pretty tight for a hyundai.......has lots of potential

nbpEMCivic 03-20-2002 10:02 AM

"Amazing 2k1 Greek Civic APC!!!"....Greek eh? Yeah thats a butt ugly car...like Guy said..it was good before they touched it. Oh and I saw their "Tibby" at the show in town the other week...it looks pretty cool.

cro2k2civicla 03-20-2002 10:17 AM

That shizit is old and looks like it came from TFATF which is just lame. Get your own style man..... :shake:

01civicboi 03-20-2002 10:44 AM

anything APC makes:tdown:

Erichyung 03-20-2002 12:26 PM

that's the sorriest civic i've ever seen in my whole life

Jujarso 03-20-2002 12:37 PM

<< that's the sorriest civic i've ever seen in my whole life >>

Come on.... isn't that just a little harsh. So what if the pic has been posted before, the paintjob might not be that great (Design wise... not color wise. Then again, I'm a Green Junkie.) , but you have to admit that is a rather unique looking civic.

Vizyun 03-20-2002 01:22 PM

oh my GOD, you guys are so VICIOUS!!! Leave the CLOSET-NOOB alone!!! Besides, the civic isn't THAT bad, if. . .you. . .like. . .that kinda thing. . .don't hurt the noob's feelings, just swiftly kick him into the TIME MACHINE and hit the fr@ggin switch, already!!!

&lt;screech&gt;Editor's Note: The term "noob" as used here is not intended to be a derogatory term in any way whatsoever; we've all been there, and SOME of you still are; please make a conscientious attempt to be understanding of the ignorant. That is all. . .&lt;screech&gt;[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

01BlackEM2 03-20-2002 01:25 PM

Umm...I have to agree with Guy and Phillippe01... Definitely not my style or preference. :susp: But hey if you like it......

Diznavis 03-20-2002 02:48 PM

http://www.lamer.net/lastweek2.gif

avenger 03-20-2002 03:46 PM

<< oh my GOD, you guys are so VICIOUS!!! Leave the CLOSET-NOOB alone!!! Besides, the civic isn't THAT bad, if. . .you. . .like. . .that kinda thing. . .don't hurt the noob's feelings, just swiftly kick him into the TIME MACHINE and hit the fr@ggin switch, already!!!

&lt;screech&gt;Editor's Note: The term "noob" as used here is not intended to be a derogatory term in any way whatsoever; we've all been there, and SOME of you still are; please make a conscientious attempt to be understanding of the ignorant. That is all. . .&lt;screech&gt;[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
>>

[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] heheh the pot is calling the kettle black eh?

BarBieDee 03-20-2002 04:01 PM

you guys are so mean........i like that civic....and we just all have different taste....try not to be so mean..the world works better that way...

SLiCKGreeK 03-20-2002 04:11 PM

DAMN YOU GUYS LOVEEEEEEEEE TALKIN ISH?WHATS UP WITH THAT?TOO BAD ID KNOCK ALL U OUT IF U WERE IN FRONT OF ME...I MEAN IF U GUYS ARENT GOING TO SHOW ANY LOVE...THEN IM NOT GOING TO EITHER. YOU WANNA TALK ISH GO AHEAD...TOO BAD U CAN ONLY DO IT OVER THE COMPUTER...YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO FACK WITH...

BAK 03-20-2002 04:19 PM

I had a Kawasaki dirt bike that the same color ! Looks good on bikes, bad on cars. IMO

mohawkboom 03-20-2002 04:21 PM

You know.. I think the forums tradition of the flamign of the noobs is what's keeping this forum such a get along place.. we filter otut he overly sensitive.. keep those that can take a joke and not take an internet post as a personal insult and be ofended.. we flame..but we still also their questions..

Hmm seems to be working [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

tHaiRaCeR626 03-20-2002 04:46 PM

thats nasty!fricken ugly:tdown:[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

avenger 03-20-2002 06:39 PM

<< You know.. I think the forums tradition of the flamign of the noobs is what's keeping this forum such a get along place.. we filter otut he overly sensitive.. keep those that can take a joke and not take an internet post as a personal insult and be ofended.. we flame..but we still also their questions..

Hmm seems to be working [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
>>

i totally agree, thats how most forums filter the extreme people.... the extremely offended run and hide and the extremely offensive (i.e. "your mom sucked my ^^@*!% and *&^@^ &@^&" flames) get flamed for being way too harsh

wh3nw0rdsesc4pe 03-20-2002 07:20 PM

wow!!! is that a 2k2??? J/k :eek:

Grifter 03-20-2002 09:14 PM

slick greek.. shut up.. I've seen a number of your posts and everytime you get your ballzs busted.. an everytime you start shoutin about how much of a tough guy you are.. and telling us we picked the wrong guy to mess with.. keep in mind we may not know you.. but you dont know us either.. so againshut up an learn how to take a joke.. an for the rest of you....
http://www.marvel.com/comics/bios/xt...uman_torch.gif
Flame on

SLiCKGreeK 03-21-2002 12:46 AM

slick greek.. shut up.. I've seen a number of your posts and everytime you get your ballzs busted.. an everytime you start shoutin about how much of a tough guy you are.. and telling us we picked the wrong guy to mess with.. keep in mind we may not know you.. but you dont know us either.. so againshut up an learn how to take a joke.. an for the rest of you....

grifter...take a joke?where was the joke cuz i missed it son. Flaming me isnt a joke...its just stupid cuz all these nerds in here do it?I was pissed cuz reply after reply...you have these nerds such as yourself, posting these stupid pics of talkin ish on people..i just think its dumb...and as long as people flame me..ill flame back...so grifter i may not know u..but u dont know me..and u dont want to. soo shut up son..

avenger 03-21-2002 09:11 AM

<< DAMN YOU GUYS LOVEEEEEEEEE TALKIN ISH?WHATS UP WITH THAT?TOO BAD ID KNOCK ALL U OUT IF U WERE IN FRONT OF ME...I MEAN IF U GUYS ARENT GOING TO SHOW ANY LOVE...THEN IM NOT GOING TO EITHER. YOU WANNA TALK ISH GO AHEAD...TOO BAD U CAN ONLY DO IT OVER THE COMPUTER...YOU PICKED THE WRONG GUY TO FACK WITH... >>

---and---

<< grifter...take a joke?where was the joke cuz i missed it son. Flaming me isnt a joke...its just stupid cuz all these nerds in here do it?I was pissed cuz reply after reply...you have these nerds such as yourself, posting these stupid pics of talkin ish on people..i just think its dumb...and as long as people flame me..ill flame back...so grifter i may not know u..but u dont know me..and u dont want to. soo shut up son.. >>

hey hey there tough guy lighten up..... if you actually looked and saw the pics posted about you they are all "Old News" pics, these flames are nothing compared to what we've dished out to people who deserved it! You need to stick that "internet penis" away and settle down, because none of us are afraid of someone spouting their mouth off on a msg board.... chiiiiiilllll oooouuuuutttt........

Grifter 03-21-2002 11:40 AM

hey munga.. your an idiot... tell your mom to go make me some dinner.. an tell you sister to come over hear an suck my d*ck

Grifter 03-21-2002 11:42 AM

oh yes... I went there

(ohh if that didnt make him mad I dont know what will)

ug take big club... bash girl on head an drag back to cave