Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Best price for gauges?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ccajun4real is an unknown quantity at this point
Best price for gauges?

I need to know where to get the best prices on gauges. I am not sure of the standard size but have a three guage pod coming in the mail. I think it is 1 1/16"? Anyway I need a N2O pressure gauge, Fuel pressure and oil temp gauge. All recommendations welcomed. Thanks

Cajun
Old 06-16-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
2 1/16" is standard, and what you want the best price on depends on what you want. which you haven't told us yet.
If you buy cheapshit gauges, expect cheapshit results.
Old 06-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ccajun4real is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
2 1/16" is standard, and what you want the best price on depends on what you want. which you haven't told us yet.
If you buy cheapshit gauges, expect cheapshit results.
I want a gauge that will read "true" oil temp, nitrous line pressure and fuel line pressure. I want to spend the least amount possible for the gauges. I dont want to spend a cent more than I need to in order to get gauges that will meet the standard I mention above. Is that clear enough? Thanks for the help.

Cajun
Old 06-16-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
this place has all kinds of gauges and they are cheaper than most places.

www.egauges.com
Old 06-17-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
You can probably pick up a set of VDOs or Sunpros or whatever autozone sells for cheap as ****, they'll hit the ballpark, but they're not going to be terribly precise.
The same thing with autometers, I found them to be fairly accurate in the sense that they were in the ballpark, but they're in no way precise enough to hit an exact value. They just don't have the precision built into the sensors to twitch at every minor change.