Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

the ultimate ebay mod

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the ultimate ebay mod

read the comments

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8032712476
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shj503 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow.. I'm speechless
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

tarheel365 is an unknown quantity at this point
dammit its in europe
Old 01-25-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
all that effort and its still a POS
Old 01-25-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
wtf is that...that was funny as hell but what tha f uck is this guy up to?...what a tard
Old 01-25-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
people bid!?!
Old 01-25-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
its a joke on the resistor mod that other companies sell seriously.
Old 01-25-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
^^^so you're telling me that companies try to sell resistors to enhance performance?
Old 01-25-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i love when people make fun of idiots. its a great pasttime

Originally Posted by efil on evol on
^^^so you're telling me that companies try to sell resistors to enhance performance?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-20-BHP-POWER...QQcmdZViewItem
some even come in fugly fancy boxes! woot!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Perfo...31751833QQrdZ1

Last edited by diskreet; 01-25-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Those commentors are hilarious.
Old 01-25-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
honestly I wonder this:
If people really thought 35hp could be added by changing the signal to the ecu, dont you think the ecu would be reprogrammed to use this power?
Why can't dumb people realize that this just effectively makes your engine run poorly?
Old 01-25-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

people never cease to amaze me
Old 01-25-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
seen it on a 7thgen lol
Old 01-25-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i can't believe people think thats true...wow. im gonna go to europe and sell USDM honda badges for 80 bucks a piece. wow.
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Slow1pt7 is an unknown quantity at this point
That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on ebay (next to the grilled cheese sandwich that sold for thousands.) There is this one retard I know around me who bought one of those things for like 20 bucks and he honestly thought that it gave his car like 15 more hp....
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

pinoyjdmr is an unknown quantity at this point
yo wassup peeps jus to let you know that I have one on my car and for me it dose work it gave me a 15-20 more to the motor I had done a dyno @ a local race shop, the resitor made the v-tech kick harder and made my tach much smoother also.
Old 01-25-2006

slow1p7, slap him from all of us
Old 01-25-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
"being a farmer the only way i can get about is by cow. i also earn my living by selling cows for transportation and of course meat. if i start feeding my cows on your resistors instead of grass i would assume that this would increase the cows speed 1000 times. Given that a regular cow with no resistor can travel around 15mph this would give an upgraded resistor cow a top speed of 15,000mph, thus elliminating the competition for speed of delivery. Now given that a cows shape is not designed for these speeds there would be an enormous build up of air resistance leading to friction around the cows body, in effect cooking it while it travels to its destination. i realise that some animal rights protesters may have a problem with this method of transportation cooking but i'll cross that bridge when i come to it....on my 15,000mph cow. So apart from massive speed gain does this resistor contain some sort of temperature gauge so i can tell when my cow has been cooked on route."
Old 01-26-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahah oh man wait.......hahahahahaha
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

pinoyjdmr is an unknown quantity at this point
try it and find out for yourself and see the results don't jus assume.....
Old 01-26-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
hahahaha its at 101 pounds (uk moneys) wtf
Old 01-26-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I can't believe people bid on that ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

rasper is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahhh British humor.

Ah. Haha. Farfarfarf.
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

Slow1pt7 is an unknown quantity at this point
HaHa....No problem diskreet....
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

mikenam is an unknown quantity at this point
wow heron, blow dog, and alikahuskies are all dumb asses for bidding on that ****. ebay seller........man they're hustlers.
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

xbeebop is an unknown quantity at this point
As a side note:
103 British pounds = 184.0404 U.S. dollars

And I have a question about these resistors. Does anyone know if they are the same type as what you can get at a radioshack(like these)

Because if it is...what an awesome profit that guy is making

Last edited by xbeebop; 01-26-2006 at 11:27 AM.
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

yes radioshack
Old 01-26-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
The bid on it at 460bp...
People who buy this **** and belive in it, make me feel better and smarter.
Old 01-26-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pinoyjdmr
yo wassup peeps jus to let you know that I have one on my car and for me it dose work it gave me a 15-20 more to the motor I had done a dyno @ a local race shop, the resitor made the v-tech kick harder and made my tach much smoother also.
GTFO. Yeah since VTEC is spelled v-tech congratulations you have a phone, you get the award for being dumber than the people bidding on it on ebay. Also prove it with dynos.

Last edited by 2k2civ34; 01-26-2006 at 05:13 PM.
Old 01-26-2006
Premium Member

djmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nicedjmota is just really nice
FUNNY ISH!

Quick Reply: the ultimate ebay mod