Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

ATTN Grey

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Havok is an unknown quantity at this point
ATTN Grey

Hey Grey, what's up? Got a quick question about your Tsunami front bumper. In your member's ride section, you say you paid 350 for it..Is that with painting/installation? I'm just trying to find the best price for the sucker [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Thanks for the info
Old 02-13-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
No, that's just the price of the bumper itself. My car got hit by another dude, so I replaced a whole bunch of the front end all at once. I paid $2060 for the whole job. That doesn't tell you much though. Sorry.
Old 02-13-2002
Registered!!

Havok is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm, that's ok man, you gave me some help...Just gotta go look for someone to hit the front of my car this time [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] already had my back hit twice so the front should be no prob!! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 02-13-2002
Registered!!

kristy is an unknown quantity at this point
Grey, I was actually going to PM you about that. I wanted to know how much is cost you to get it painted and who painted it, honda or an outside shop. But I guess you dont really know the breakdown out of that $2,060? The price for the bumper isnt bad, i was just tryin to think who I would take it to get it installed and painted and what that would cost me.
Old 02-13-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
I think I've seen the Tsunami for a little less now. I think I've seen it for $280 with some kind of S&H charge. Maybe $330 total. I did have a break down of the prices somewhere, but I think that would be pretty useless too since body shops charge you less per each thing the more work they have to do overall. Ask around. Better yet, you might be able to paint it yourself. If you can get your color in a spray paint then you can DIY! Especially if you have a darker color. That way the color matching won't be that big a deal.