Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

CArbon fiber adhesive film?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jameslinkinpark will become famous soon enoughjameslinkinpark will become famous soon enough
CArbon fiber adhesive film?

I was in Circuit City the other day and in the car section i saw a package of film that u can cut and fit into your car to give some things a carbon fiber look......im just wondering if any of u used this or whats ur opinion...i'd love to give my interior carbon fiber accents but i dont want to get something that looks half assed and sloppy.....just that i have a $50 gift card for that store and feel like using it
Old 08-11-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
if i remember someone did something with that on their door handles a while back. lemme see if i can find it...
Old 08-11-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
here it is
not interior but it will give you an idea of how it looks.
Old 08-11-2005
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
IMO the stickers doesn't look as half as good as the real Carbon Fiber. I rather stick with stock and spend the money on other stuff

Last edited by Berg_Tomaru; 08-11-2005 at 03:49 AM.
Old 08-11-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
agreed. I think the point of cf is to lose weight ... but a lot of people have taken a liking to how it looks
Old 08-11-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
moved
Old 08-11-2005
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
AcidBaby used to have a link for a place that sells the stickers for the interior at a really good price -

May wanna go that route since you wont have to cut it yourself - its already cut to fit your dash for you -