Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Flaken/Kumho/or Toyo Tires?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slam2k1civic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats fine i will wait until he get his wheels if he gets them.......
Old 01-29-2002
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point

<< i want to see someone buy tenzo from wheel max.any one could put things for sale on there web site wheel max use to sell tenzo but not no more why dont you guys call tenzo direct and ask who has the tenzo line for the state of florida 818-504-6088 or you could buy tenzo look a like from wheel max which the wheels are called bsa,and then tell me how you like your new wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I think someone needs to re-take their high school english courses!
Seriously though, I understand the point you are trying to make. Keep in mind these are message boards. People are going to question what people say all the time. I'm sure it's mainly because people here have been misled on several occasions. And others are just trying to avoid those types of situations by verifying information that is posted. I'm not sure if you are new to the boards or not, but one thing some people don't appreciate here is people that come on the boards simply to promote their businesses. We're not trying to offend you in any way, so take things that are said here a little more lightheartedly. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

ZZCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
Check out this link if you are looking for some price comparisons, this link was first shown to me by Grey, he knows his stuff
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

ZZCIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
If that link didnt work, just go to whalentire.com
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;I think someone needs to re-take their high school english courses!
Seriously though, I understand the point you are trying to make. Keep in mind these are message boards. People are going to question what people say all the time. I'm sure it's mainly because people here have been misled on several occasions. And others are just trying to avoid those types of situations by verifying information that is posted. I'm not sure if you are new to the boards or not, but one thing some people don't appreciate here is people that come on the boards simply to promote their businesses. We're not trying to offend you in any way, so take things that are said here a little more lightheartedly. &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

As you were saying, about someone needing to go and retaking their high-school english courses....... Just to let you know, this is not an engligh course. This is just a site where I can write how ever I feel like it. But if it makes you happy, here you go.... You should stop concentrating so much on how I write, and just read it. Stop critizing my grammer. Obviously you have nothing better to do than to correct peoples grammer. ( When you become an english major and make more money than I do, then you can correct other people)[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2002
Premium Member

Bartkat is an unknown quantity at this point
" ( When you become an english major and make more money than I do, then you can correct other people) "

How much do you make? I majored in Chemical Engineering with a minor in English.
Old 01-29-2002
BOOST JUNKY

<< As you were saying, about someone needing to go and retaking their high-school english courses....... Just to let you know, this is not an engligh course. This is just a site where I can write how ever I feel like it. But if it makes you happy, here you go.... You should stop concentrating so much on how I write, and just read it. Stop critizing my grammer. Obviously you have nothing better to do than to correct peoples grammer. ( When you become an english major and make more money than I do, then you can correct other people)[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] >>

Yes, this is a site where you can (theoretically) write however you want. Nonetheless, when you write in a certain manner, it becomes very difficult for people to undertand what you are trying to say. And if you wish to continue promoting your business then it might be a good idea to sound a bit more professional.
It's not a matter of who makes more money than the next. Although I believe that I am faring pretty well, and probably even better once I obtain my Masters or Doctorate in Psychology. I don't need to major in English to correct you. And as aforementioned, what does money have to do with my right to point out grammatical and spelling errors? I'd rather be educated and poor, than rich and a jackass. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] (although some may beg to differ!) LoL [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2002
AB
Registered!!

AB is an unknown quantity at this point
Guys and Gals, what's the point of criticizing someone's grammatical error. It appears to me as just a low blow to Slam and you lose the argument. Learn a little debate and when someone offers his point, you counter with a firm rebuttal, not some childish remarks like "check your spelling, or go back to highschool".

Even more childish is the way you all make him change the way he types, what authoritative powers do YOU have to make him do something out of his own will... last time i check, this forum isn't a bureacracy of english majors.
Once Slame realize that his manner of speech isn't doing so well to influence and persuade others, then he'll change his own ways. (salvations comes from within)
Old 01-29-2002
Premium Member

It would help it the guy was responsive. Posting that pic of the blue car with each and every post is getting to be a pain. Think about those with slow conntections waiting for a page loac with 3 copies of that pic on the page. At the same time he contiues to post the "link to nowhere". What do you think that does for folks who click on it?

Then criticzing one's English or typing is almost as childish as trying to put up your salary/wages as being "better".

It ain't all on one side dude.

Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

You know, it is amaizing how some people can act and behave in such a childish manner. Some of you out there don't know the difference between criticism and constructive criticism. If you haven't noticed , this is just another way that i use to make my money. It saddens me to see how young people like us can turn against each other for a couple of dollars. Ever since i started to do a little bit of advertisement on this site, i have had nothing but B.S. come to me just because some people might like one company more than the other. If you don't like the way i do bussiness then just leave me alone and stop running your mouths about what i do, in otherwords just stop player hatting. This is one of the many ways that i make my money. Some of you might be doctors or scientists, and even lawyers, i mean some of you might just be getting paid to have sex. The bottom line is that you make your money the way you want, and i am no one to tell you how to do that.
Last but not least, if anyone has any problems with what i say on this site, pls , don't act like your in middle school, you know, act like you majored in all those wonderfull majors that you guys say you majored in. If doing this is not enough than i guess that their is nothing that i can do for you. Just stop running your mouth about things that you really no nothing about. Like i said earlier , i dont tell you weather you should work for your money or sleep arround for your money, i just tell you to keep it honest and stress free. some of you know exactly what i am talking about.
Oh, yeah thats right, if you wanna save some money on your car parts, pls call me, i might be able to save you some money so you can pay for your sooooo expensive college tuition.[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

Daniel420 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok slam... what was your degree in? or what are you going to major in?

If my guess is correct none of the above apply to you.
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
mohawkboom is an unknown quantity at this point
Well Can't beat Falkens 30k mile tread wear warranty on Z-rated tires [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG].. The Toyo's offer the best dry traction however are not as sticky in the rain, The Kumho's are best overall traction wise with very little noise. The Falkens have the warranty great performance.. but noticable noise, and the least "comfortable" of the above mentioned tires.

Cheers
Mohawk
Old 01-30-2002
BOOST JUNKY

<< You know, it is amaizing how some people can act and behave in such a childish manner. Some of you out there don't know the difference between criticism and constructive criticism. Maybe this applies to you too
in otherwords just stop player hatting. Sounds like a childish term to me.
Like i said earlier , i dont tell you weather you should work for your money or sleep arround for your money, i just tell you to keep it honest and stress free. Is sleeping around for money honest? LoL
some of you know exactly what i am talking about. please specify
>>

Try to understand, as I have mentioned before, that on message boards such as this one, it's not unlikely that someone is always going to have their opinions and that someone is always going to question what you say or do. There's no need to take everything in offense. I believe that I should refract my "go back to highschool" comment. But I only did that because it is a bit difficult to read what someone is trying to say and interpret it correctly if you have to keep going back and reading to make sure you understood them correctly. I believe that you are overlooking the fact that we (or at least I) have said that we understand what you are trying to do here, and that you need to take things a bit more lightheartedly. I don't think everyone here is out to get you. However, I believe that it would be wise to keep your sales efforts limited to the marketplace section of this forum. At least in order to avoid people "mouthing off" as you say. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-30-2002
Registered!!

Try to understand, as I have mentioned before, that on message boards such as this one, it's not unlikely that someone is always going to have their opinions and that someone is always going to question what you say or do. There's no need to take everything in offense. I believe that I should refract my "go back to highschool" comment. But I only did that because it is a bit difficult to read what someone is trying to say and interpret it correctly if you have to keep going back and reading to make sure you understood them correctly. I believe that you are overlooking the fact that we (or at least I) have said that we understand what you are trying to do here, and that you need to take things a bit more lightheartedly. I don't think everyone here is out to get you. However, I believe that it would be wise to keep your sales efforts limited to the marketplace section of this forum. At least in order to avoid people "mouthing off" as you say. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][/i] >>

Well i can tell you that i understand perfectly what you are trying to imply, what i don't understand is why is it that you insist on making such a big deal about who buys what and how they byu it. Like i said before, im not here to take anyones side or try to push anything upon anyone, specially you. My goals here are as follow, I'm trying to make some money in my pocket, meet new people and last but not least, im trying to save some of you out there some money. I appreciate the fact that you took back your comment, and i will also appreciate deeply that you please reframe from making any comments about what i do here on this site, specially when it comes to making my money.
Just a little reminder, you can keep going to school all you want and graduate with as many degrees as you please, but what you have to remember is that , this is how i make my living and how i pay for my education and also how i build my future, so this would mean that i know what i am talking about just alittle bit more than you. With this in mind, i can tell you that every one of those comments and negative replys that you put on this site that have to do with what i do here, are taken personally and can cause me to go to extreems that i wish not to go to. Once again i appreciate the fact that you took back the comment that you made , but i still tell you to keep me and what i do out of your mouth.

Thank you ,
please behave accordingly.
Old 01-30-2002
Registered!!

PerfectD3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Kumho
Old 01-30-2002
Registered!!

rickinthescv will become famous soon enoughrickinthescv will become famous soon enough
I bought the Kumhos for my civic and have been really happy with them. They give me good all around performance, but I will wait and see when Eibach comes out with the rest of thier suspension kit for our cars (roll bars and supports). It recently rained in Los Angeles and the tires were pretty secure in the wet freeways surrounding me. Basically you have two choices in the 205-40/17. You can get the 711's which last longer or the 712's which are a bit more sticky but don't last as long.

For the record, Kumho has been making tires in Korea since the 60's. They are attempting to establish the United States market, so since they have lower operation costs and are attempting to sell us some tires, they are one of the lower cost tires available to us. They are not however low in quality. They are so good, that I bought an extra set on Ebay before the price goes up too much.
Old 01-31-2002
BOOST JUNKY

<< Well i can tell you that i understand perfectly what you are trying to imply, what i don't understand is why is it that you insist on making such a big deal about who buys what and how they byu it. Like i said before, im not here to take anyones side or try to push anything upon anyone, specially you. is that supposed to mean you have a personal problem against me?

My goals here are as follow, I'm trying to make some money in my pocket, meet new people and last but not least, im trying to save some of you out there some money. I appreciate the fact that you took back your comment, and i will also appreciate deeply that you please reframe from making any comments about what i do here on this site, specially when it comes to making my money.

First of all could care less about how people buy things and who they buy it from. If they buy it from you or the guy down the street, it doesnt make a difference to me, but like I said, it's a message board and people will question things, if you don't like it, then either don't reply (ignore it) or don't come back to the boards

Just a little reminder, you can keep going to school all you want and graduate with as many degrees as you please, but what you have to remember is that , this is how i make my living and how i pay for my education and also how i build my future, so this would mean that i know what i am talking about just alittle bit more than you. I never said I knew it all. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

With this in mind, i can tell you that every one of those comments and negative replys that you put on this site that have to do with what i do here, are taken personally and can cause me to go to extreems that i wish not to go to. Is that a threat? If so please specify

Once again i appreciate the fact that you took back the comment that you made , but i still tell you to keep me and what i do out of your mouth. Again, this is a public message board, and any one here is free to voice their opinion. I don't mind that you come here to SELL stuff. More power to you and I hope you make a lot of profit. HOWEVER, the rule on this mesage board is that you keep your sales and marketing efforts limited to the marketplace section. And just as you can voice your opinions abuot anything and everything here, so can I.

Thank you ,
please behave accordingly.[B] It's funny that you should say that because behaving unnacordingly would mean that I have resorted to profanity, low blows, and not admitting when I am wrong. I don't think that comment is appropriate. But hey, the same rules that apply to me apply to you as well...you are free to express your opinions, and comments, etc. But AGAIN, please try to keep your marketing and sales efforts limited to the Market Place section of this message board. That way YOU can behave accordingly too [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] [B]
>>

Old 01-31-2002
Registered!!

Let me ask you something , what do you care that i sell here or arround the corner from your house. Do me a favor and stay out of anything that do here on this site, it is none of your concern. I don't want to get rude with you but you r really beginning to push my buttons. Also, im getting tired of all the little note writting to each other on this site. If you have anything to tell me then just pick up the phone and dial, you know where i work and you pretty much know where i hang out. Also , your smart remarks and concerns for what is none of your bussiness is beginning to upset some of my co-workers that are not as polight as i have been. Trust me, don't get mixed up in something that you will not be able to untangle yourself from later on.

Oh, i forgot, you know what, you didn't seem to complain when you bought your WINGS WEST "G5" SERIES kit for your 01 civic and paid $475.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2002
Premium Member

slam2k1civic:

You're way out of line here. .
Old 01-31-2002
Registered!!

normaspirated is an unknown quantity at this point
-Yokohama AVS Intermediates
-Bridgestone RE730
-Kumho 712
-Falken Azenis

These are REALLY good tires. Getting one set of any of these tires insures "HELLA" better traction then the stocks. If you're buying aftermarket rims, use these choices as well.
Old 02-01-2002
BOOST JUNKY

Slam2K1 I agree...you ARE way out of line. I don't need to call you or go looking for you anywhere because to be honest with you I don't feel the need to and don't have the time to waste on petty crap like this. All I said was that ON THIS BOARD....sales and marketing efforts should be kept to the MARKETPLACE SECTION. I am "pushing your buttons" becuase you are allowing it to happen. Tell me exactly what is it that I have done to offend you so greatly? I refracted an improper comment did I not? And I explained that there was nothing against you personally, just trying to explain that people will question things here. Whether it be questioning you or anyone else here. You can take it personal if you want. If I was out to bash your company I would have been a bit more obvious about it don't you think? Do you think that for one moment I am not appreciative of the things your company has done for myself OR my peers? Why don't you ask your boss? Because out of all the people he has helped, I am probably the only person that has given him the thanks. So don't come and try to throw stuff in my face, because not only is it innapropriate, it is immature. The people that work around you can have a distate for me becuase perhaps you are only telling your side of the story. Or perhaps becuase they truly believe that I have sat here and bashed your company. I HAVE NOT DONE THAT. And you KNOW I HAVE NOT DONE THAT. Whatever the case may be, my stance from the start has been the same. I never at any point even said that you were bashing other companies for your benefit. I mean just look back at the posts and you will see. I think you might be taking things that people say collectively and fighting back only at me. But whatever. You think what you wanna think, and do what you wanna do. Like I said, time and time again, this board is here for free expression. And just like you can voice your opinion on something so can I. If i want to say something I will. And do what I do...if you dont like it, either come back with a rebuttal, ignore it, or don't come to the boards. Simple as that. And if you're trying to threaten me in any way, then let me know now...because I will not stand for it. Stay outta my way, and I'll stay outta yours. But don't get outta line with me, because I have at no time done that to you. Nor have I threatened you.
Old 02-01-2002
Premium Member

<< [i]Let me ask you something , what do you care that i sell here or arround the corner from your house. Do me a favor and stay out of anything that do here on this site, it is none of your concern. I don't want to get rude with you but you r really beginning to push my buttons. Also, im getting tired of all the little note writting to each other on this site. If you have anything to tell me then just pick up the phone and dial, you know where i work and you pretty much know where i hang out. Also , your smart remarks and concerns for what is none of your bussiness is beginning to upset some of my co-workers that are not as polight as i have been. Trust me, don't get mixed up in something that you will not be able to untangle yourself from later on.

Don't make threats. Please leave and/or delete your offensive posts and try to straighten up.
Old 02-01-2002
Registered!!

black is an unknown quantity at this point

<< &lt;&lt; Let me ask you something , what do you care that i sell here or arround the corner from your house. Do me a favor and stay out of anything that do here on this site, it is none of your concern. I don't want to get rude with you but you r really beginning to push my buttons. Also, im getting tired of all the little note writting to each other on this site. If you have anything to tell me then just pick up the phone and dial, you know where i work and you pretty much know where i hang out. Also , your smart remarks and concerns for what is none of your bussiness is beginning to upset some of my co-workers that are not as polight as i have been. Trust me, don't get mixed up in something that you will not be able to untangle yourself from later on. >>

I aint no preacher, aint no teacher. [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] BUT I feel I must step in this ridiculous sh*t.
First of all I dont intend on offending none of ya'll. BUT take it how you want. Smooth or rough.
Point is you gonna have to take it. [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

<< Don't make threats. Please leave and/or delete your offensive posts and try to straighten up. >>

Yo carlos or w.e your name is kid. Stop even posting on this thread dawg, you know who I am. Remember US-1 one day you tried to sell me someshit? I told you bout the girl-car meet? Yea thats me the ***** on house arrest.

One thing I hate [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG] is a guy that can't backdown from a girl when shes hot & go's a extra step to even 'threaten' her. Whether it be digitally, verbally or physically. Gets me all tingly inside because Girls are weaker then us [no offense, [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG] but when I see a girl that can bench more then me we'll talk], hence BACK OFF when they cross the line. Or you gonna find yourself outlined by chalk. feel me? not much to stress, so leave it a mess.

to da instigators with no constructive criticism whatsoever:
be good so God may bless you.

PS- all you's write a frikin lot, ya'll should become Authors and write books. Theres no point to all this jelousy and envy you just wasting your limited mortal time. Understand we all have problems [no one is perfect], dont let your flames try to burn someone else. Seek help, We all got issues.
im out