Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Power Parts!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rafb162 is an unknown quantity at this point
Power Parts!

Hello all!!! I want everyone's opinion on these performance upgrades I found while looking to upgrade the lovely Honda Civic 2002 Sedan. Especially if you've got them already The reason I've chosen these 2 is because they're 'bolt on upgrades' (simple and fairly quick) and they pride themselves on actual performance gains and quality.

1. Company Name: Hi-Tech Mufflers & Products Pty Ltd
Email: info@hitechmufflers.com
Address:
344 Bourke Street
DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Australia
High Performance Vehicle Exhaust
The Hi-Tech Muffler has been assessed by sportscompactcar.web.com as the best high-performance muffler and emission system on the US market. Hi-Tech dramatically improves engine efficiency and performance and reduces petrol consumption by up to 35%. It also reduces harmful vehicle emissions by 20%, in line with the standards set by Clean Air 2000.
I emailed Hi-Tech info and they said the Exhaust total kit (including Extractors, Exhaust & High flow Cat $1550(Australian)) is made of stainless steel and will improve power by 10%. If you want a serious performance exhaust that’s street legal and quality, I reckon this is the go.

2. The e-RAM electric supercharger has been manufactured by the US-company eRACING since 1997. There are currently six versions of the e-RAM on offer. I am very keen to know is anyone has tried the Pod Filter style e-Ram on a non-VTEC 7th Generation Civic. The basics are a 1psi standard model giving 5% overall power gain or a 1.7psi 'super e-ram' that gives a 9% overall powergain. It's best if you go to the site to work out the 'pros' & 'cons'
e-Racing Motor sports, LLC
420 Pebble Beach Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
Ph: (831) 685-3278
Old 12-11-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by rafb162
Hello all!!! I want everyone's opinion on these performance upgrades I found while looking to upgrade the lovely Honda Civic 2002 Sedan. Especially if you've got them already The reason I've chosen these 2 is because they're 'bolt on upgrades' (simple and fairly quick) and they pride themselves on actual performance gains and quality.

1. Company Name: Hi-Tech Mufflers & Products Pty Ltd
Email: info@hitechmufflers.com
Address:
344 Bourke Street
DARLINGHURST NSW 2010
Australia
High Performance Vehicle Exhaust
The Hi-Tech Muffler has been assessed by sportscompactcar.web.com as the best high-performance muffler and emission system on the US market. Hi-Tech dramatically improves engine efficiency and performance and reduces petrol consumption by up to 35%. It also reduces harmful vehicle emissions by 20%, in line with the standards set by Clean Air 2000.
I emailed Hi-Tech info and they said the Exhaust total kit (including Extractors, Exhaust & High flow Cat $1550(Australian)) is made of stainless steel and will improve power by 10%. If you want a serious performance exhaust that’s street legal and quality, I reckon this is the go.

2. The e-RAM electric supercharger has been manufactured by the US-company eRACING since 1997. There are currently six versions of the e-RAM on offer. I am very keen to know is anyone has tried the Pod Filter style e-Ram on a non-VTEC 7th Generation Civic. The basics are a 1psi standard model giving 5% overall power gain or a 1.7psi 'super e-ram' that gives a 9% overall powergain. It's best if you go to the site to work out the 'pros' & 'cons'
e-Racing Motor sports, LLC
420 Pebble Beach Drive
Aptos, CA 95003
Ph: (831) 685-3278
I don't even know what to post to this..
Old 12-11-2004
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
they're jsut worthless mods...spend your money on something else
Old 12-11-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
im not gonna flame but you have a lot to learn about the 7thgeneration civics my friend.

here are simple basics:
1) our d17 (01+ civic) doesnt get a good gain out of any bolt on. with an intake, header, exhaust, and hi flow cat... you'll get somewhere around 10hp lesser or more. thats like paying $100 per horsepower.. is that worth it?

2) that e-ram SC is all bs. just like the tornado and those power chips selling on eBay.

if you want performance, the best start is using better motor oil if your still using the 5w-20 honda oil or regular oil. upgrade a notch that suits well in your weather neighborhood. theirs also ground wires that are known to give you better jump and brighter lighting overall. and the best... light weight wheels =D
Old 12-11-2004
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by jttegx
im not gonna flame but you have a lot to learn about the 7thgeneration civics my friend.

here are simple basics:
1) our d17 (01+ civic) doesnt get a good gain out of any bolt on. with an intake, header, exhaust, and hi flow cat... you'll get somewhere around 10hp lesser or more. thats like paying $100 per horsepower.. is that worth it?
^ im not flammin you either, but you have a lot to learn also...i don't think anyone here has gained anywhere near 10 hp from i/h/e. you might gain 2-3 hp if you're lucky.
Old 12-11-2004
Registered!!

Drakkar is an unknown quantity at this point
that super charger you could make ur self for 20 bucks... and there on sale personally by me for 200 for a 1.7 psi. (just kidding) look for proven companies.
Old 12-11-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Take a look around on the site.

Exhausts have been talked about at length and the E-Ram is useless.

Welcome to the site!