Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

DC TCS Coupe/Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crash2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
DC TCS Coupe/Sedan

is there a difference between the DC TCS For the coupe and the DC TCS for the sedan???
Old 09-05-2003
Registered!!

Crash2002 is an unknown quantity at this point
TTT
Old 09-05-2003
Registered!!

DUBjr is an unknown quantity at this point
They make one for the sedan???????????.................fawk where have i been..........
Old 09-05-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
what's "TTT" ?
Old 09-05-2003
Registered!!

JayFReaZy will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by DUBjr
They make one for the sedan???????????.................fawk where have i been..........
They've had one out for the sedan for quite a while now, lol. Maybe a little over a year.
Old 09-05-2003
JDM wannabe

nme3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Mr.Modify
what's "TTT" ?
lord of the rings: the two towers man! naw j/p means "to the top"
Old 09-06-2003
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
TCS looks stupid on a sedan.
Old 09-06-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by gearbox
TCS looks stupid on a sedan.
YOUR obviously a coupe owner cause the TCS looks the same if NOT BETTER on the sedan cause the sedan looks bigger... either way ... theres no difference.... u dont see it ne way.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	486967929908ycynwa_ph-med.gif
Views:	117
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	8756  
Old 09-06-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
and yea the posts the u people put on this site get dumber by the day..

oh look my sedan.. wit TCS..
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	486967929875wojktx_ph-med.gif
Views:	118
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	8757  
Old 09-06-2003
Registered!!

Subrage is an unknown quantity at this point
DC sport TCS owns. i love mine, the tip was too big so i got a different one
Old 09-14-2003
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
i have the dcsports tcs system and inside my car is loud but outside isnt much different than stock andyone have and answers for me
Old 09-14-2003
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I said that because I THINK it looks almost stock and too small for a sedan. And I AM a sedan owner with thermal exhaust. I was just offering my own opinion so chill out.
Old 09-14-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
What I love most about my TCS is how it looks from the rear. It's truly one of the most unoque designs out there...Looks really good on the sedan too....!
Old 09-14-2003
Registered!!

superuserX is an unknown quantity at this point
Well i have heard the general comment is that it looks good, but does it preform? When i goto buy my exhaust for me 02 EX i want something that looks good, sounds good, and preforms. I'm still leaning a little toward Greddy EVO but im not sure. Any suggjestions.

thnx
-greg
Old 09-14-2003
Premium Member

I've heard TCS reduces back pressure, so you may actually lose hp. That's why I got a rear section. Also, a catback will be alot louder. For performance I would go for Greddy or even Tanabe (very loud). Flyriceracer02 will tell you Tanabe is the best for gains.
Old 09-14-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally posted by gearbox
I've heard TCS reduces back pressure, so you may actually lose hp. That's why I got a rear section. Also, a catback will be alot louder. For performance I would go for Greddy or even Tanabe (very loud). Flyriceracer02 will tell you Tanabe is the best for gains.
Backpressure issue isnt anything for civics. wont gain much either way with rear section or catback. since boosted's dc tcs will work nice with his sf turbo
Old 09-14-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I didn't notice a reduction in performance with the TCS cat back. I bought the header at the same time.. If it had slowed me down I would have returned it right away for sure...
Old 09-14-2003
Premium Member

One thing I will say is TCS has one of the best sounding catbacks without too much noise.
Old 09-14-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Agreed. I get alot of compliments on the sound of the TCS..Nice and deep! I once posted in here that I had sound clips of it and got like 10 requests to email it to all of them...lol.
Old 09-14-2003
Mox
Registered!!

Mox is an unknown quantity at this point
What did you all pay for your TCS? Just trying to shop around and find the best price.
Old 09-14-2003
Bobaganoosh!

Wow, good question...Unfortunately I got it when it was first released so it was pretty pricey..I think $1850 with the header CDN. I'm sure the price has come down enough since then though...I bought my kit in town from a local shop so I had to deal with overhead from them and the wholesaler...nutts!
Old 09-14-2003
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally posted by Pharoh
Wow, good question...Unfortunately I got it when it was first released so it was pretty pricey..I think $1850 with the header CDN. I'm sure the price has come down enough since then though...I bought my kit in town from a local shop so I had to deal with overhead from them and the wholesaler...nutts!

damn thats alot of money
Old 09-14-2003
Registered!!

duyaknow is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Circa X is selling the catback TCS shipped for $550 in the Market place, more specifically Retail Sales. Not a bad price.