Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

Crower Cam Info - There IS Hope (YAYE!!)

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nopher2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Crower Cam Info - There IS Hope (YAYE!!)

hey guys, i'm sure many of you have done this, and i didn't see any previous posts dealing with this, but i emailed crower about the cam for the d17, and he (brian) said that if there was enough interest, they would absolutely build one.

so we need to email the crap out of them. respsectfully of course, don't bombard them with 80 from one person, but ask about info and put whatever you feel helps our cause. he didn't mention a price, but i'm thinking around the same as everything else (that would make sense, huh?) i mentioned the site in the email. this may help gain more publicity for the site, and let them know there's a huge possible customer base out there waiting.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY WORK FOR ANY MANUFACTURER OUT THERE, SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY TO ORGANIZE A MASS EMAIL PARTY (IF NO-ONE HAS ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS) FOR A MANUFACTURER OF THEIR CHOICE, LET EVERYONE KNOW.

but, uh, yeah, that's it for now, and well, if this doesn't interest anyone, then oh well, i tried, we'll have to stick with gude and the regrinds.

send all messages to: info@crower.com

lata

Last edited by nopher2; 07-10-2003 at 01:34 PM.