Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

Honda Civic 06 ex Bypass AC pulley

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raybeez69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by grunt
Ok guys. I want to thank everyone who replied to my questions. The DX belt is in and the relay is pulled. Nice not to hear that noisy AC pump. In the future I will be reading up on the AC units. THANKS AGAIN!!!!
Hey man I just had the same problem with my Honda Civic 06 ex my AC compressor pulley locked The AC compressor is broken. So today I was driving and I started to notice an awful smell and noticed a little bit of white smoke coming from the ac compressor. So I drove it home and before I got to my block my surpitine belt broke it snapped off. My car started to overheat and my power steer was gone. So I want to put a new belt but like you I want to by pass theAC pulley did it work out for you?
Old 02-01-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raybeez69 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Ac compressor just took a **** on me. I want to fix it but just not now, also it caused my serpentine belt to snap off it broke. So I need to fix this ASAP I was wondering if there is anyway to bypass the AC compressor with a smaller belt. Just so my water pump and crank and alternator work. Can anyone help me I'm desperate!!
Old 02-01-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honda Civic 06 ex Bypass AC pulley

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...belt-size.html

Sorry, consolidated your posts and they didn't go in the order planned.