Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum If you've got a problem you just can't figure out, a noise you can't diagnose, or a Check Engine Light that won't go away, ask about it here!

1994 honda civic issues

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hflores9576 is an unknown quantity at this point
1994 honda civic issues

I have a 1994 honda civic that the interior dash board lights just recently went out on, I replaced the bulbs, but I have a strong feeling that It might just be the switch on htis one, But I also recently noticed that my brake lights don't come on at night wen I have my lights on but they do work wen I aply the brake, I checked all the fuses, inside and under the hood of the car and all fuses are good. I also bought replacement bulbs and installed them but that didn't fix the problem, any sudjestions would be greatly appreciated, also wen I'm on the freeway and press the brake to slow down the vehicle starts shaking but I think that that may be a problem related to the abs system since the light is on, I'm not sure if the vehicle has a brake booster but that would be the only other thing I could think of.
Old 06-23-2013
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
go-part is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 1994 honda civic issues

Check the wiring to the dash and test the switch

Test and see if power is being sent to the taillights when the headlights are on. If not you my have to check the wiring that is going to the taillights.