Archive - Vehicles for Sale/Wanted This is a combined subforum for all Civics for sale and wanted. It is up to the buyer to inspect the vehicle before finalizing the purchase.

FS: 03 Acura RSX Type-S NHBP K24 swap

Old 06-17-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canni is an unknown quantity at this point
FS: 03 Acura RSX Type-S NHBP K24 swap

I'm selling my 2003 Acura RSX Type-S (Nighthawk Black Pearl) with 61K miles: $9000! Located in Bellflower, CA, Smog & registration completed April 2012. Selling as-is with the following mods:

-k24 swap: it's a k24a8 block mated to a k20z3 head, with a type-s oil pan, type-s oil pump making 100psi, and stock internals. The head was put on the block over at Church Automotive and was also tuned there making 259 whp and 208 tq. The motor was installed on the vehicle at 48,747 miles and the block had approx. 40k miles on it at the time of install.
-Engine mods: RBC intake manifold + hondata intake manifold gasket, Injen cold air intake, Buddy Club Race Header, Greddy SP2 exhaust, and of course k-pro.
-Hotchkis Sport Competition front swaybar + endlinks
-ESMM front lower control arm bushings
-Innovative 75a motor mounts (all four)
-Quaife LSD
-Competition Clutch Stage 2 clutch & 8lb flywheel
-PowerRevRacing Front Tow Hook
-authentic JDM taillights and red Honda badges
-Pspec short shifter
-VIS type-r rep. sideskirts and rear lip
-VIS Mugen rep. front bumper
-Alpine SPS-610 speakers x4
-Infinity Auto Start

The only con: it has a salvaged title due to cosmetic damage to the front right fender and front bumper. This happened before I purchased the car in 2008 and the reason it was "salvaged" was because it was in Alaska, where I bought the car, and car repair/labor prices are much more expensive there so the car was totaled out.

When I bought the car, it had about 31k miles and the cosmetic damage was already fixed and everything worked perfectly. I have pictures of the damage to the car before I bought it so feel free to request them.

All of the mods were done to the car after I moved back to SoCal in 2010 and I have a fully detailed list of all mods and other misc. things I did to upkeep the car with dates, mileage, and cost.

If no one shows interest in buying the car soon, I will part out the car including the
K24! So if you're interested in the K24, contact me and you may test drive it before you buy and we can figure out the details.

Text Steven @ (562)650-7868 for more info. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
redh2.jpg (69.8 KB, 0 views)
photo 2.jpg (57.3 KB, 0 views)
photo 7.jpg (44.7 KB, 0 views)
photo 5.jpg (80.8 KB, 0 views)
tune.jpg (55.4 KB, 0 views)