Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

FS: my hid retrofit headlights

Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
FS: my hid retrofit headlights

testing waters on just the headlamp retrofit. Please read carefully: You will need to buy separately d2s bulbs, ballasts, and wire harness to use these.

What im selling:

-oem style clear headlamp housings $100
-bosch E46 single xenon projectors with bulb holders $100
-chrome shrouds, bezels, and other supplies $150

shipping will be close to $50 im guessing. thats also not counting labor which took a long time to make them. The projectors are very securely mounted in the housings, and aimed properly. They are not adjustable but you can move the whole housing up and down several inches to make them even before tightening the mounting bolts. they put out alot of light and are a very special retrofit. The housings are less than a year old and i just recently opened them for a complete cleaning of the lenses, bowls, and lens covers.

ASKING $350 shipped which i think is a very fair price. They will not be available for at least another week while i wait for my stock replica ebay lights to get here so i can swap out. Please post if you are interested. Thanks. Im selling because i need money and almost never drive at night anymore.

Old 01-31-2009
< My future wife.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Re: FS: my hid retrofit headlights

ROFL why
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Sweet retro, good luck with the sale gear
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by armieo
ROFL why
starting to get bored with my car to be honest. i need to stop messing with it and focus on other things...
Old 01-31-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

^like another retro? HAHAH get some TL projector this time.....

i didnt see you sell ur hid ballast. that means ur gonna make another retro?
Old 01-31-2009
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

are you gonna sell ur ballst/bulbs? ill take em off ur hand if ur gonna sell em
Old 01-31-2009
wut y0u kn0w ab0ut them teXas b0ys...

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

Are they able to be opened up and blacked out? also you need your own hid kit to make em work?
Old 01-31-2009
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the sale, Steve. The retro is very nice I plan on fixing mine again and keeping the e46
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

you can open them, they are sealed with the sticky black goo inside. may need heatgun to make it easier. there is some silicone residue on the outside but its not holding them together anymore.

you can use any d2s hid bulbs, any d2s ballasts.

i am selling those things as well, i guess ill post em up.

Used 50w real philips DL50 d2s bulbs ($150 shipped) maybe has 40-50hrs of use, like new still. they go for around 300 a pair new, or 200 if you find good deal. these are almost 2x brighter than standard 35w bulbs.

used 50w aftermarket d2s ballasts ($85) same short term use, these have never messed up once. great ballasts.

if you want the whole retro, ballasts, and bulbs together, i will do package deal for $545 shipped.
Old 01-31-2009

MidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of lightMidnightCivic is a glorious beacon of light

wish i had the money =\ gl with sale..
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

how much were you looking to spend?
Old 01-31-2009

None now lol..currently broke
Old 01-31-2009
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

Then you come to the realization that this is a very economical car and it's good for you at the moment considering the job market and the economy. You know you will stay with this car for quite some time so you think to yourself might as well keep the retro or if you already sold it, do another one and/or it doesn't hurt to mod a little here and there since it's your hobby and it's what makes you happy. etc etc etc.

So you make an announcement you're keeping the car and a buddy here or there has a few parts and you're going to start fresh or make a few new changes and then you will start a teaser thread and everyone will be all drooling waiting to see what you have in store. etc etc.

run on sentence ftw
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Custom parts for the win.
Old 01-31-2009
< My future wife.

ftw ftw.
Old 01-31-2009
Premium Member

im keeping car, just not the headlights.
Old 01-31-2009
Registered!!

YuckerDisMe is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck, thats some nice work. I wish i could afford them
Old 02-02-2009
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough

Ohh noo man, why wud sell these

Anyways I wish these were 04-05, I wud've def. grabbed up instantly. Anyways Free Bump for u
Old 02-03-2009
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm...
Old 02-04-2009
k27
Registered!!

k27 is an unknown quantity at this point

what's the least you will take for these?
Old 02-04-2009
Premium Member

$300 shipped. i have a potential buyer but if it doesnt work out i will let you know.