Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Various stock parts from 04 DX Coupe

Old 02-01-2011
Feel safe at night, sleep with a paramedic.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute
Various stock parts from 04 DX Coupe

Greetings. I haven't been on this site in a long time due to taking a new job, and basically getting bored with the civic. About a year ago, I stopped modding it, and a few months ago, I went out an bought an Xterra. It's quite the change, but I have a much longer commute and the weather in western NY sucks this time of year. I attempted to sell the civic a few months ago, but there wasn't much interest going into winter. I'm going to try again in the spring. In the interim, I'm selling all the stock parts I took off the car when I started modding it, and a couple parts I bought but never got around to putting on the car. All prices are "+ shipping", provide a zip code and I can get you a quote. PM with any questions. Prices are negotiable.

Stock intake and resonator - $25

Stock headlights - great condition, removed from the car around 35k miles - $45

All 4 stock springs - removed from the car around 45k miles - $40

Stock muffler - removed at about 55K miles - $30

Stock shift **** - $10

Stock shocks - have only 3, all but driver's side rear - removed at 45k miles - $20 each

RSX 19mm front sway bar - bought used on this site, never installed on my car - $30

One pair of Gray's end links for front sway bar - brand new, never installed, have sat on my desk for a few years - $25

I'll add more stuff as I think of it, and will add photos when I have time to pull all this stuff out of my attic and take pictures.

All prices are off the top of my head, if anyone has any comments on the prices, please restrict them to PM. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by AmbulanceMonkee; 02-01-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Old 02-02-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Various stock parts from 04 DX Coupe

Dude! Nice to see you post on here again! Welcome back and good luck with the sale bro
Old 02-03-2011
Registered!!

d0ughbOy81 is an unknown quantity at this point

pics
Old 02-04-2011

AmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond reputeAmbulanceMonkee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by d0ughbOy81
pics
will work on it this weekend.

thanks, Triz.
Old 02-07-2011
Registered!!

spdrcr20436 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interested in the oem intake you have. Is it complete from throttle body to air filter? If so can you ship it va (22940)? Thanks
Old 02-07-2011
Registered!!

bravo79 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am interested in the shocks but they wont fit sorry ...

01 EX 2dr

Last edited by bravo79; 02-07-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 02-08-2011

Originally Posted by spdrcr20436
I am interested in the oem intake you have. Is it complete from throttle body to air filter? If so can you ship it va (22940)? Thanks
It's everything I removed to install an AEM short ram. It should be what you need. I've been working a lot lately, at both jobs. I will get you some photos and a shipping quote in the near future.

Also realized half this stuff is still at my friend's place. I'll try to remember to pick it up after work tonight.

I've also set up email notifications for thread replies.
Old 02-08-2011
I haven't been here in a long time

mkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the roughmkymonkey is a jewel in the rough

Ill take the intake! email me please, pics would be great as well.

adrian.ortega22 (a) gmail
Old 02-12-2011

Originally Posted by spdrcr20436
UPS tells me shipping will be about $18 via ground, and should take about two days.
Old 02-13-2011
EM2 Owner

Black_EM2 is an unknown quantity at this point

im intrested in the headlights and sway bar, 97471 could you do 75 shipped?
Old 02-14-2011

Originally Posted by ChrisSharpe
im intrested in the headlights and sway bar, 97471 could you do 75 shipped?
Looks like a west coast zip code. I can get you a shipping quote, but I feel like shipping alone is going to be at least 30 bucks. I won't be able to do $75 shipped total for both items.
Old 03-24-2011
Registered!!

sosbmx is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd pay 65 for the springs shipped to 82801?
Old 03-24-2011
Registered!!

slowassd17 has a spectacular aura aboutslowassd17 has a spectacular aura about

stock muffler to 02724
Old 03-26-2011
Registered!!

specialized7 is an unknown quantity at this point

will the stock springs fit a 02?
Old 06-20-2011

Sorry to drop the ball on this thread, guys. I ended up selling the car, and giving the girl that bought it all this crap. I was done with the civic, and just wanted it gone. Pics obviously never happened because work was kicking my ***.
Old 06-20-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

/closed