Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

xRiCeBoYx's Sale Thread V.2 *56k Warning*

Old 05-29-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
xRiCeBoYx's Sale Thread V.2 *56k Warning*

*ahem* Proceeds from sales in this thread go to the "Josh needs a nice camera" Fund
Alright, since my last thread just kinda died, I've decided to try again.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY PRICES, SHOOT ME A FRACKING OFFER!
This means all prices are AS LISTED OR BEST OFFER

Everything's located in Las Vegas (89129) unless I say otherwise. And about shipping to Canada.. If you'll pick up the extra cost it takes to ship to Canada, sure. I don't know how much extra it costs..
D17A2 downpipe - $100 plus shipping
This is technically a Random Technologies high-flow cat. However, there's a fatty dent on the bottom of it. It'll make funny noises at you and throw a P0420 code. It's a 2.25-2.5" pipe, so it'll help your exhaust flow better. You can cut the cat out, and install a new cat or even a straight pipe in there for you turbo guys that wanna give mother nature the middle finger. It has 3-O2 sensor bungs: pre-cat, wideband, and post-cat. For the cost of getting the straight pipe welded in, I'll sell it to you as a high-flow catless downpipe.

GReddy Full Auto Timer - $50 shipped
Bought this used off of someone. I personally never installed this unit so I can't vouch for its operational status. I was assured that it worked. It has a few small chunks of cosmetic plastic missing from the top of it though. If the turbo bug bites me again, I have a turbo timer to replace this (buddy club secu-timer).

TurboTimer2.jpg

XTec H1 HID Bulbs (5000k) - pay for shipping
-These bishes got HELLA hours on 'em. They've been on since March '05 and got swapped out when I got my DDM kit on 4/23. The ceramic coating on the wire and at the base are cracked, but these lights still light up real bright.
Hell, I'll even let you pay after I ship them out so I know how much to charge you. I'll round up to the nearest dollar amount, though.
SDC13387.jpg
SDC13388.jpg

DDM Tuning H1 HID Bulbs (8000k) - $15 shipped
-Now, I know DDM tuning is selling bulb sets for $15 a pair, and this is $15 shipped, where their shipping quotes are $10-$20 for shipping. These bulbs have been modified to fit in the H1 housing the way I shaved the housings to accompany the bulb. If you want me to take pics of how I shaved the housing to fit the bulbs, I'd be happy to oblige. These bulbs have been on my car from about April 23rd to June 9th. Comes with an APEXCONE sticker, double sided foam tape, 2 zip ties, and instructions (as included from DDM)
SDC13390.jpg

***REGARDING THE HID BULBS***
At your request, if you buy the 8000k DDM bulbs, I'll send the 5000k X-Tec bulbs FREE OF CHARGE.
***REGARDING THE HID BULBS***
Third Brake Light - $25 Shipped
Just replaced it with an 8thgen EX Coupe LED third brake light. This thing has left the car all of twice: once to install new rear speakers, the second time to take it out to replace it with the new unit. the bulb in it works perfectly. As far as I can tell, it's in great condition. Everything included goes for $33 + shipping on Majestic Honda. Hell, I might give a go at retrofitting it with LEDs out of boredom if no one wants to pick it up..

Koyo Radiator - $50 + shipping
Just listing this in case someone may be interested in trying to fix it.. or fixing it well enough to be part of their moonshine distilling apparatus.. lol
It spring a decent sized leak, and I ordered a new one. The new one is still on its way to my house (meaning the broken one is still installed in my car). Shoot me a price if you wanna get a Koyo racing radiator for cheap, just gotta fix the thing. (pics to come later)

Alright kids, Josh needs money to fix Azumi.. I'm willing to sell some **** now.

Things that may spark your interest (I'll post pics and prices later, for now, y'all can call dibs)
  • Garrett T3 Super 60 turbo
  • turbo manifold
  • FMIC
  • (when I get my new retrofit supplies) TSX retrofit in TYC headlights (needs some TLC)
  • (also when I get my new retrofit supplies) Morimoto 50W D2S ballasts
  • more to come later

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 07-18-2017 at 12:45 AM.
Old 05-31-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of lightbobsagator is a glorious beacon of light
Re: xRiCeBoYx's Sale Thread V.2

Dibs on the camber kit.
Old 06-11-2010
Registered!!

Awjvail is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: xRiCeBoYx's Sale Thread V.2

*sigh* I really want (and need) that battery.... the battery in my HP laptop is completely shot... I mean, it doesn't even charge. Once the power cord is unplugged, the laptop shuts off as if there was no battery in there at all.

I dunno if it'd fit though - my laptop is a Canadian only model and is compatible with a lot of batteries, but the model wouldn't be listed as compatible on HP US's website.
Old 06-14-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: xRiCeBoYx's Sale Thread V.2 *56k Warning*

lol @56k warning... and a bump i guess... even though it was just bumped.
Old 06-23-2010
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about

Bump for a good guy!
Old 07-06-2010
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

Old 07-09-2010
Registered!!

em2showtim3 is an unknown quantity at this point

dibs on the hood.
pics please !
Old 07-09-2010
Registered!!

em2showtim3 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh i know, that be awesome if was just the hood.. hahaha

BUMP !!
Old 07-24-2010

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
from Washington State
thought u in vegas?
Old 07-24-2010
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice

WOW Old timers thread, lol
Old 07-28-2010
Registered!!

01EXGUY will become famous soon enough

damn if i knew that turbo timer worked id buy it from you...i just had to return an apexi auto timer i bought off ebay cause it got to me and didnt work...i need one to run on my turboed s14
Old 08-08-2010
Registered!!

because I'm bored as ****.
Y
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

Hey, can you give me a price on the door kit shipped to L4M0E3 Barrie Ontario? These are essentially bolt-on, right, aside from the fine-tuning needed?
Old 10-04-2010
Registered!!

MoreRicePlease has a spectacular aura aboutMoreRicePlease has a spectacular aura aboutMoreRicePlease has a spectacular aura about

I wanna do a HID conversion. I have no idea what i need to do though. Not even sure where to start. I guess, im curious if the bulbs you've got for sale would be easier than me going out and buying my own parts individually. I noticed it says on one of the posts that it comes with extra bulbs and instructions, will that give me everything i need???

I'm moderately interested. Thanks.
Old 11-09-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

because I'm herra cold.. lol

Hypothetical question. If I were to put up a high flow catalytic converter that has a fat dent in the bottom side of the cat part itself, and DOES throw a P0420 (catalyst system under efficiency threshold) code, would anyone buy it for $100? One could always cut off the cat, get a 2.5" straight pipe piece installed in place, and have a high-flow downpipe that has 3-O2 bungs on it (pre-cat, post cat, and wideband bung located ~6-8" from the downpipe to exhaust manifold flange)
Old 11-13-2010
Registered!!

Short shifter will be like antique soon, lol.
( like lambos)

bumpa
Old 03-27-2011
Administrator
Administrator

for old time's sake..

Also, still got the tail lights for sale. Had an offer, but dude decided he'd stop PMing back, so they're all packed up and ready to go
https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...il-lights.html
Old 03-29-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,449 Likes on 1,203 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

huuunh. can't remember, but are the sockets different from the 01-03's?
:P
free bump :P
Old 04-05-2011
Administrator
Administrator

**** got jacked from my car and I needs monies to buy new **** bump

what all got jacked:

-80GB ipod full o music (I paid $350 for it way back when)
-short alpine ipod cable (apple ipod cable doesn't work with the iDA-X100 h/u)
-studio beats by dre headphones (I paid $350 for these too, back when the studio beats were the only headphones with dre's name on 'em)
-My INOVA Bolt series-2L flashlight (Paid $35 for it)
-and all but 7 quarters I had in a cupholder.. (they jacked about $10 worth of quarters I keep in case I wanna hit up an arcade)

I'm super sad face.. They made off with almost $750 worth of ****..
Old 04-20-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

free forums sticker bump
Old 04-20-2011
Registered!!

hath33 will become famous soon enough

How Much for 04 05 tails shipped. Are they in good shape?
Old 04-20-2011
Registered!!

hath33 will become famous soon enough

O **** srry i just checked em out my bad.. I dont like dealing with that **** either.
Old 10-25-2012
Administrator
Administrator

First bump since April.

Just added my (soon to be removed) Koyo radiator for cheap. It has a leak (the hole presumably being 1-2mm in diameter; haven't been able to check out the extent of the damage just yet). I'm sure you can get the hole welded shut or the affected coolant channel plugged or something. Dunno. In any case, if you know how to get this **** fixed cheap (or if you have the ability to do it yourself), you can have a koyo radiator for cheap, you just have to buy the required 1.3bar radiator cap.
Old 10-25-2012
Registered!!

First bump since April.

Just added my (soon to be removed) Koyo radiator for cheap. It has a leak (the hole presumably being 1-2mm in diameter; haven't been able to check out the extent of the damage just yet). I'm sure you can get the hole welded shut or the affected coolant channel plugged or something. Dunno. In any case, if you know how to get this **** fixed cheap (or if you have the ability to do it yourself), you can have a koyo radiator for cheap, you just have to buy the required 1.3bar radiator cap.
Old 03-10-2013
PITA Admin
Administrator

free bump :P
Old 03-10-2013
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ha.. nobody wants your stuff.. free bump
Old 03-10-2013
Registered!!

Originally Posted by pon55
Old 03-25-2013
Registered!!

jonnyY is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me the price to ship the short shifter to canada????
Old 04-21-2013
Administrator
Administrator

Study break bump. My car needs to be fixed, willing to part with some other **** now. You guys want that ****.

I've added...
A FREAKIN TURBO! A GOOD ONE, TOO! NOT SOME EBAY ****!
A GAH DAYUM HID RETROFIT!
A LIVE BABY!
okay, maybe not that last one, but it was an attention grabber.

Also, note that the turbo stuff IS HEAVY. It'll cost some extra to ship to you. More if you want me to construct a happy little crate to securely hold the turbo. The crate will look badass if you request it though, and I may have to charge you for materials.

Also, the retrofit is pending me getting new **** for my retrofit project which has been overshadowed by the fact that I need to swap the bottom end of my engine.

Yes, you read that right.

I need. To swap. The bottom end. Of my engine.

Luckily, I just so happen to have a bottom end of an engine laying around, and is being prepped to go in. That's why I need money folks. As a dedicated member of this forum for over a decade (holy ****, I'm old), I'd like to be on here with my Civic (read: Azumi) until she can no longer support the chassis upon which she sits.
Old 11-30-2015
PITA Admin
Administrator

The short shifter is now claimed for (by me)