Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

EM2 Air Ride. S O L D!

Old 08-08-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
EM2 Air Ride. S O L D!

I got this for a great deal so I picked it up just to sell it and pass it on to you guys.

Firestone AirstokeŽ actuators are cylinders. They are different looking, and they do not work exactly like the well-known and accepted JIC cylinder. Functionally, however, air springs perform the same type of actuation tasks. Their primary use is as a short stroke, high force, single acting pneumatic actuator. Its unique capabilities make it ideal for friction free, leak free, flexible force applications. 80% of Firestone air springs used in industrial applications are used as actuators, or cylinders

http://www.airsprings.com.au/Airstroke.cfm

Kit comes with bags already mounted on struts, lines, wiring, tank, compressor, and a prefabbed mount to fit in your trunk. Not sure what else is required as I have never used this kit nor have I ever bagged a car.

The strut holes look like an 01-02 setup, meaning if you have an 03+ you might have to open the hole for the slightly larger bolt diameter. I did this on mine with a dremel.

$800 shipped!!!!!

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-08-2007
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Bump

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wapa456 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: EM2 Air Ride. Bag kit for sale! CHEAP! $600 THIS WEEKEND

U Got Pics Of The Car It Was On I Wanna See How Low She Goes...i'll Be Will To Buy...
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

EMAIL ME puffing_nationwide@ hotmail.com...pics... shipping to 33023

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 08-08-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
I know there is a picture here somewhere of the car my setup was installed on. I checked both of the threads on that setup and can't find that picture anywhere. I was going to post it for reference, it'll give an idea of how low it sits.

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-08-2007
Premium Member

Originally Posted by wapa456
U Got Pics Of The Car It Was On I Wanna See How Low She Goes...i'll Be Will To Buy...
I do not, but I will add a pic of a similar kit. When I asked for the same pic you want and mentioned that the rears usually sit lower than the front, he said

"no, we don't have any pics of it being in the car. and as far as the front not being low enough, it was lower then my civic is now even with my coil overs set to the lowest setting. you can probably try to bolt that bracket underneath the car everything is welded secure so i'm pretty sure it'll work out. i sell the system for cheaper if the price is right, like i said before he's taking a huge loss on these, he originaly paid over 3200 so what ever price we are offering currently, it's a good deal either way."

Originally Posted by wapa456
EMAIL ME puffing_nationwide@ hotmail.com...pics... shipping to 33023

Email sent Sir

Originally Posted by DeX
I know there is a picture here somewhere of the car my setup was installed on. I checked both of the threads on that setup and can't find that picture anywhere. I was going to post it for reference, it'll give an idea of how low it sits.
Not sure if this is all the way down, but may be the pic you mean...

Last edited by Rufus; 08-08-2007 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-09-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Re: EM2 Air Ride. Bag kit for sale! CHEAP! $550 UNTIL TOMMORROW

ya that's it
Old 08-09-2007
Premium Member

Bump

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-09-2007
Premium Member

I have seen kits for older cars sell for 3 times as much used. If you've thought about getting bags, this is the deal you want.

The kit is in my shed and ready to go. Still up for grabs!

Comes will all wiring, lines, and a pressure guage for the tank. First person to pay me, gets it.

New deal. $800 shipped. Beat that ANYWHERE, I dare you.

I've updated the first post with what kind of bags these are!!!!!!!

FIRESTONES!

Last edited by Rufus; 08-10-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-11-2007
Premium Member

Re: EM2 Air Ride. Bag kit for sale! CHEAP! $800 SHIPPED!

Bump
Old 08-13-2007
Premium Member

B to the UMP
Old 08-13-2007
Premium Member

Bump
Old 08-13-2007
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

I'm going to bump this thread, who doesn't want this at a steal of a deal? I paid around the same price for mine, well worth it. Except this seller's trustworthy.
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

mzlawyer is an unknown quantity at this point

i paid a helluva lot more than that for mine.... this is a good deal. **BUMP**
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

hey the payment info u sent me send it again....without the underline
Old 08-14-2007
Registered!!

thefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the roughthefivespeeder is a jewel in the rough

some1 buy this!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2007
Premium Member

It's actually on eGay right now. Starting bid is $600 with $160 for shipping. PM me and lets make a deal!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-02...spagenameZWDVW
Old 08-15-2007
Registered!!

Sold!
Old 08-15-2007
Premium Member

According to my Paypal account, you're on your way to being bagged Sir. Give me a few days to figure out how we're going to ship this. The kit itself isn't too bad, it's the mount that's kinda long.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

acchione is on a distinguished road
Re: EM2 Air Ride. S O L D!

I paid 3x that much (around $2400 for the math impaired). and the kit sits brand new in my basement until i get a 2nd car for winter. i will consider any reasonable offers, there is a thread for it somewhere on civicforums but pm if anyone's interested. link to thread below: https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...ever-used.html