Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

SOLD D2 36 way adjustable coilover system w/ camber kit

Old 08-03-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
matrix311 is on a distinguished road
SOLD D2 36 way adjustable coilover system w/ camber kit

I have a full set of D2 Racing 36 way adjustable coilover system for a 2001-2005 Honda Civic. I had these on a 2004 Honda Civic Coupe (which I just sold) so I'm parting out my car. Also included in the sale will be an SPC Front and Rear Camber kit, to adjust the toe of the car. These are full bolt ons, just pull the factory out and install the new. Everything is included in the box for these to bolt right into your Civic. D2 makes a great suspension, they are fully adjustable so you can make your ride quality soft or stiff, however you like it and its' very easy to adjust the ride height anywhere up to a 4" drop on the car. I'm asking $700.00 or best offer. They are 2 years old and in great shape. First come first serve as they will go fast.

I will ship them within the lower 48 states for an additional cost, they are pretty heavy so not sure what the shipping cost would be.
Please see my craig list post for pics and info. Thx

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/pts/189471890.html

Eric

I also have 19x8" G Games 77 Wolf 2 piece ultra light wheels available for sale too. PM me if interested in the wheels. They weigh about 20lbs so extremely light.

Last edited by matrix311; 09-03-2006 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

make me an offer anyone? Price is negotiable.
Old 08-12-2006
Registered!!

bump - NEW PRICE of $600.00 - that includes full suspension with front and rear camber kit. Anyone? I need to get rid of these right away. Please pm me.
Old 08-13-2006
Registered!!

ohsnapsjay08 will become famous soon enough
i think its too much for a used suspension.. and tein basics is around 800 shipped brand new. i think you should be selling it lower and i dont know about those D2 racing... does it even give a smooth ride?
Old 08-13-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
^^ i agree. basics are top of the line entry level suspension for 800 new. these are used for 2 years old and i never heard of them before. i would consider buying these if they were cheaper.
Old 08-13-2006
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold
Will you sell the Camber kit by itself?? let me know im interested in the camber!!
Old 08-14-2006
Banned

harry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trustedharry_123 should not be trusted
hay

thanks buddy!!!!111
Old 08-22-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
now i know how this guy got banned, tired of seeing "hay" all over the parts sections.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by caquinde
^^ i agree. basics are top of the line entry level suspension for 800 new. these are used for 2 years old and i never heard of them before. i would consider buying these if they were cheaper.
ok if yo uhavent heard of d2 they are a european company known for suspension build, heck they are in the le mans series.

also if all you guys think the basic setup from tein is better you are wrong! for one thing on the basic setup you cant adjust the damping on the shocks. and plus they dont even come with upper pillowball camber plates! so basically wat you are getting from tien is a performance shock and full coilover system from that setup.

for me personally i have these d2s and they are great!!! i daily drive my d2s and i have no complaints about them!

also tein isnt the all mighty great suspension company. you there is alot bette rdaily driven suspension out there and im not just talking about shocks and springs, im talking about full coilovers.

like tanabe, mugen, cusco, etc. for me i had mugen ss full coilovers on my civic at one point in time and i loved them! alot better than the tein ss and flex id have to say. for me tein is overated.

oh as for these d2s, id reccomend them, cept that the front doesnt drop any lower than 2.25" but i have 18s on my car and it fills the wheel gap perfectly.

so for the first price he asked for wasnt too bad. these retail for $1300 new, so good luck to your sale mang hope everything goes well, and i just said this cuz everyone thinks tein is the ****, but in reality people should go out there more and look for other companies cuz they do actually have better stuff.
Old 08-23-2006
GO LOW or GO HOME

sl0wEM2 has a spectacular aura aboutsl0wEM2 has a spectacular aura about
I can vouch for Mr.Fobster, I am the one that sold the D2s to him. I loved how they road (stiff). I sold it to him to get something that I thought would go lower (Progress coilovers) but it was a disappointment. For about $300 more and a 4 month wait Progress do not go as low as advertised and do not come with tophats. D2s comes with tophats and everything you need to install with a breeze. I regret selling it to him. These are great coilovers that I'am considering about getting again.

Last edited by sl0wEM2; 08-23-2006 at 06:23 AM.
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by sl0wEM2
I can vouch for Mr.Fobster, I am the one that sold the D2s to him. I loved how they road (stiff). I sold it to him to get something that I thought would go lower (Progress coilovers) but it was a disappointment. For about $300 more and a 4 month wait Progress do not go as low as advertised and do not come with tophats. D2s comes with tophats and everything you need to install with a breeze. I regret selling it to him. These are great coilovers that I'am considering about getting again.
hahaha aye wassuo doode. yea gotta love thjese full coilover setup. but then again if your gonna spend that much on progress yuou should just get the mugen ss full coilovers.......good stiuff right there and has a 3" drop all around!
Old 08-24-2006
Registered!!

Thanks for the replies, I havent checked this thread in a while, been to busy hanging at my new home http://www.my350z.com but no, I already have a potential buyer and items will not be parted out separately. I have dropped my price significantly from the asking price, considering paid $1,200 for them shipped to my door from Mike at UrbanImports , I figured $700 was a good place to start since i'm including SPC front/rear camber kit and this setup was used as a daily drive, not as track use, plus I live in PHoenix which has next to superior roads here, once in a blue moon you may find a pothole, and if you do it's repaired next week. So they have never taken a beating, never been exposed to rain or snow since we dont get that here, just dry heat and thats it. If anyone else is interested in the setup please let me know and pm me your offer. D2 makes a great product, it's nothing name brand, they have quality in their product.
Old 08-24-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by matrix311
Thanks for the replies, I havent checked this thread in a while, been to busy hanging at my new home http://www.my350z.com but no, I already have a potential buyer and items will not be parted out separately. I have dropped my price significantly from the asking price, considering paid $1,200 for them shipped to my door from Mike at UrbanImports , I figured $700 was a good place to start since i'm including SPC front/rear camber kit and this setup was used as a daily drive, not as track use, plus I live in PHoenix which has next to superior roads here, once in a blue moon you may find a pothole, and if you do it's repaired next week. So they have never taken a beating, never been exposed to rain or snow since we dont get that here, just dry heat and thats it. If anyone else is interested in the setup please let me know and pm me your offer. D2 makes a great product, it's nothing name brand, they have quality in their product.
if that buy doesnt come through... hit me up ill buy within a month because my damn bank "misplaced" my deposit
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

pm sent
Old 08-26-2006
Registered!!

bump $500.00 anyone?
Old 08-26-2006
Registered!!

damn $500!!! man i would jump on this but then i jus tcompleted a conversion on my car and now im broke....

but free but for you for a nice set of full coilovers.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

charcoalex is an unknown quantity at this point
can you send me close up pictures of the coilovers? im interested in them if the deal is legit. i just wanna know why your selling them and the condition.

xjustinsiegerx@gmail.com <---email address.

Bump

Last edited by charcoalex; 08-28-2006 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-28-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
if i had rims allready, i'd go for it.

jump on it people.
Old 08-29-2006
Registered!!

charcoalex is an unknown quantity at this point
bump. please send pics to xjustinsiegerx@gmail.com
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

D17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura aboutD17thgen has a spectacular aura about
damn 500??? bump for the best price ive seen for d2's
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by charcoalex
can you send me close up pictures of the coilovers? im interested in them if the deal is legit. i just wanna know why your selling them and the condition.

xjustinsiegerx@gmail.com <---email address.

Bump
Hello, I'm selling these because I got a Nissan 350z and the D2's dont exactly work on my new Z. So I pulled them on my 2004 Civic and selling them now. They are in excellent condition. I will forward pics to your email shortly.

Thanks
Eric

Updated pics of the D2 Coilover suspension is here

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2102373878

Click link above for full 8mp high resolution pics of the coilovers and all included parts. As you see the front/rear camber kit, stickers, botls, nuts, collor wrenches and suspension all included in the box. First $500 takes it.

Last edited by matrix311; 08-31-2006 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2007
Registered!!

TypeGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: SOLD D2 36 way adjustable coilover system w/ camber kit

Would you just sell the camber kit, if you still got it?