Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

1995 Honda Accord EX for sale/parts

Old 06-06-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tubesock is an unknown quantity at this point
1995 Honda Accord EX for sale/parts

Ok so here is the deal - The transmission seems to have broken something inside and destroyed itself. So now I am selling it as is for parts or if someone wants the whole thing that is cool too. Here are the specs:

-1995 Honda Accord EX 4 door sedan
-2.2L SOHC Vtec Engine (147,000 miles - but was rebuilt at 87,000) runs very smoothly!
-Clutch is a bit worn - original (has 147,000 on it)
-4 15" original honda spoke wheels - some cosmetic damage but are in excellent condition - onthem are 4 BRAND NEW (4,000 miles) Toyo Proxies TPT tires ($450 brand new)
-Basic 4-1 after market header mod - original cat converter - then 2.5" stainless steel exhaust straight back to a flow through muffler (dual 3.5" tip) (Sounds like real exhaust) With these mods my gas mileage is 32-35 city/highway combined driving.
-Strut bar across the engine
-Basic aftermarket intake (Needs a new filter)
-Engine compartment is dirty but there is no damage under the hood.
-1.5 year old Interstate battery
-4gauge power wire ran from the battery to the trunk.
-Blue neon lighting in the interior (by your feet and a blue wire around the dash)
-Interior is in excellent condition - no tears in the seats - no stains - original accord foot rugs. All gauges work perfectly.
-Driver seat is a power seat. (all cloth seating no leather)
-All exterior body panels are in reasonable shape - few blemishes as to be expected from a 11 year old car.
-All power windows work power moon roof works. AC comes with a panasonic CD player that has pre-outs of 5.1v (excellent for large stereo systems model: cd-q801u (i think)) Heat/cool **** is broken - easy fix with super glue or you can get new ones on ebay.

The color of the car is Dark Green - looks black until you wash it - then 2 days later its black again. The interior is bashe/tan. It does have a bad speed sensor that is about a 200 dollar repair - only thing that does is allows ABS to operate - not fixed it shuts of abs after 3 minso f driving then your brakes vibrate when you slow -

Car is in really good shape - motor is awesome - only dead thing is the tranny and the sensor - and then there are the minor blemishes of cosmetics that is kind of a given seeing how its 11 years old. Selling As - is or if someone needs parts - (fenders wheels, tires... etc...) i can part it but i do need a few requests before i part it - just email me with parts and prices that you will pay (You will pay shipping as well) I can send images of exact items per your request -

The car is currently in Boise, Idaho - and if you want to buy the car - i am selling it for 2,000 OBO - Great car if you want to drop an h22a in it -
Any questions or concerns please email me at

Jakecsmith@mail.com

Thank you,

Jake