Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

NHBP Drivers side door

Old 12-01-2005
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
NHBP Drivers side door

This is the door the shop took off my car after the incident of me backing out of the garage with the door open. The door is NOT repairable. The door panel under the window has no dents so it would be perfect for anybody who wants to try their hands at painting, body repair, or just body customization. I would keep it and use it as a test subject but I just don't have time or money to play around like that. Throw out some offers.
Old 12-01-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn im looking for a perfect condition nhbp door.
Old 12-01-2005

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Sorry.
Old 12-02-2005

Friday night bump
Old 12-02-2005

In my car. There were only a few marks on it and they just put it back in since i payed out of pocket.
Old 12-03-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
do you have the door latch by any chance?
Old 12-03-2005

Nope. Its just the door. Nothing inside, nothing outside. Just an empty broken door.
Old 12-05-2005