Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

JDM style sedan red/clear tail group buy

Old 06-12-2005
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
don't u have a coupe?
Old 06-12-2005
ry
darkness
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting, thanks for all of the pics guys... once i get my outers on I will be able to tell for myself how much of a contrast there is, but it doesnt look bad...
Old 06-12-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
don't u have a coupe?
i bought them for my wife. '03 lx es1
Old 06-12-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
nice.
Old 06-13-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by CivicSky
Ahh.... Not until someone buys one of my 03+ JDM style tails. A member PM me saying that s/he doesn't have the money for the tails and mirrors. Anyone wants to buy those? How come there is always someone does that to me everytime?!
Hmmmm......... I might be interested but i dunno yet. That sux that he did that to you though
Old 06-13-2005
Banned

<neg rep>
sike j/k, well stuff happens and that's understandable. but the sad part is that sky has to resell them inorder NOT to loose money.
Old 06-13-2005
ry
darkness

ry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of lightry is a glorious beacon of light
<neg rep>
sike j/k, well stuff happens and that's understandable. but the sad part is that sky has to resell them inorder NOT to loose money.
I really dont think he will have a problem reselling them though
Old 06-13-2005
Banned

tru, they are in high demand right now. i mean if i have a boring tailight, i would rather change it to better the apperance
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
I just paid the extra, Doesnt look like there is much difference with the clear part. Looks good.
Old 06-13-2005
ry
darkness

these getting shipped out today?
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by SkipBarber
i cant wait.
me too
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

CivicSky is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, I shipped all of them (but two which I was asked to hold on to) out today. I can't believe I could fit everything inside my car! I will send everyone tracking number so that you guys can get the day off! PM later, ok?!
In addition, Hays and Gearbox, yours will arrive in 2 days!!! Just in time for the meet on June 18!!!!

Last edited by CivicSky; 06-13-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Sweet CivicSky is THE MAN
Old 06-13-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
nice, how long do you think it will take for us californians?
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

shifthis will become famous soon enoughshifthis will become famous soon enough
How were they sent, Will we need to sign for them or will they leave it at the door.
Old 06-13-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, I shipped all of them (but two which I was asked to hold on to) out today. I can't believe I could fit everything inside my car! I will send everyone tracking number so that you guys can get the day off! PM later, ok?!
In addition, Hays and Gearbox, yours will arrive in 2 days!!! Just in time for the meet on June 18!!!!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. are they usps, ups, or what for shipping?
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

Most of them are sent by USPS Priority mail which take 2-5 days to arrive depends on your location. For us Cali ppl, the most is 3 days.
I really wanna post you guys the tracking numbers but it will take me some time to do it because of those numbers are corresponsed to the zip.
Old 06-13-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 and I are all the way on the east coast we'll be the last of the bunch to see our lights but i'm sure it will be worth the wait
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

cheukkin is an unknown quantity at this point
mine should be the last to get since I'm in Canada...
Old 06-13-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by SkipBarber
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 and I are all the way on the east coast we'll be the last of the bunch to see our lights but i'm sure it will be worth the wait
add this to my impatient scale

j/k

hey sky, are those signature required? how come the 1st GB, there's no need for a signature?
i just hope it gets here by friday.
Old 06-13-2005
Registered!!

98VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks again man...this rocks. My girlfriend has been looking for these lights going on 2 years now!!
Old 06-13-2005
Premium Member

hondaes1 has disabled reputation
I'm down for a set of 03+'s let me know.
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

^^ HOndaES1, I just sent you a PM for the payment instruction.
CivicPraning2K1, please be patience!!!! They are on their way to the east! I will PM you the tracking number after this.
Old 06-14-2005
Banned

^^^ im just messing wid ya. i'm not tripping at all.
mah bad dude if i sound like that, but really im just playing.
Old 06-14-2005
ry
darkness

^^^ im just messing wid ya. i'm not tripping at all.
mah bad dude if i sound like that, but really im just playing.
Its ok pranking I am anxious as hell too to civicsky for this GB
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Ahh.... Not until someone buys one of my 03+ JDM style tails. A member PM me saying that s/he doesn't have the money for the tails and mirrors. Anyone wants to buy those? How come there is always someone does that to me everytime?!
What's the news on this? Any update? Found a buyer yet...?

Let me know (Pm me if needed )
Old 06-14-2005
Premium Member

hondaes1 has disabled reputation
ok payment sent....................
Old 06-14-2005
Registered!!

^^ Yes, I got your payment and your tails are already sent too! I sent 5 boxes of lights and mirrors out today. There should be one set of 03 left IF LikeAFerio doesn't return my PM. LikeAFerio!!!!!! Come on! I have to give you some pressure!!! So many people want your lights!
Old 06-14-2005
Banned

give him a deadline, if he don't cut it, then sell it to others.
Old 06-15-2005
Registered!!

98VTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Just an FYI to all those waiting....I just got mine in the mail today. Unreal turn around since I'm in Central PA. This is by far the most smooth GB i've ever seen. Thanks SO MUCH CivicSky you are the MAN!

Quick Reply: JDM style sedan red/clear tail group buy