Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

Interest in glowing needle gauge cluster?

Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Interest in glowing needle gauge cluster?

I recently picked up a DX gauge cluster (black face with white letters) and was wondering if anyone would be interested if I modded it for them.

If the cluster has the right components, I can change the needle color to any led color you want. I can also change the backlight for the numbers to any indiglo color for extra. I'm thinking for the whole cluster with just the needles changed would be less than $100. I would mostly be charging for the cluster cost, shipping, materials, and maybe a little labor. Serious buyers only...also this would take some time to complete, so don't expect it right away (don't even have the cluster here yet).

Last edited by gearbox; 10-12-2004 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thGENDMAN is on a distinguished road
We'll definetly talk at the next meet!!!!
Old 10-12-2004
I Queef > You

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sKwiD is on a distinguished road
How much would you do it for if I just sent you my cluster?
Old 10-12-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Okay I've been thinking, and this is prolly gonna be a local thing. Chicago maybe too. The problem with sending me a cluster would be something might break, and it's not a quick thing to do. You can't drive the car without a cluster either... Also I have no way of testing the cluster before I send it back, except the lighting.