Archive - Parts for Sale Here you can list your parts for sale

$700 less 'Brand New SF Turbo kit', Interested?

Old 06-11-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
carbonrevo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
the downpipe is made for EX right?
Old 06-11-2004
Registered!!

Ahtasham is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by carbonrevo
the downpipe is made for EX right?
Yes, the downpipe is for the EX and the piping is red in case you want to know.
Old 06-11-2004
A.K.A BlackCar --- Not From Califorina!

KalliGarri is on a distinguished road
to make the turbo set up "complete" what all do u need?
Old 06-12-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by KalliGarri
to make the turbo set up "complete" what all do u need?
All what you "NEED" to have a complete turbo setup is included in this kit. What you "WANT", that list could be endless
Old 06-13-2004
Registered!!

Come on guys, a $4000 Brand New SF Turbo kit for only $3300 !!!
Old 06-13-2004
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
There are a few issues I can see with buying this kit:

1. You don't have the kit in hand, so it isn't up to you when it is shipped. We all know of SF's reputation of saying that something has been sent and you finally see it three months later.

2. You paid for all of the upgrades but who knows what will show up in the box. They have even told you that the wastegate isn't in yet. You can't run the turbo without a wastegate, so until that is received, the kit is useless. There's also no telling what could be missing out of the kit (wouldn't be the first time that SF has left parts out of a "complete" kit).

Not trying to thread hijack, man, but some people may fail to realize that these things could become an issue very quickly. For everything, altogether, brand new, that isn't a bad price.

And just so I understand correctly, you are asking a total of 3,300 plus shipping, right?

Good luck on the sale.
Old 06-13-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by andyman97
There are a few issues I can see with buying this kit:

1. You don't have the kit in hand, so it isn't up to you when it is shipped. We all know of SF's reputation of saying that something has been sent and you finally see it three months later.

2. You paid for all of the upgrades but who knows what will show up in the box. They have even told you that the wastegate isn't in yet. You can't run the turbo without a wastegate, so until that is received, the kit is useless. There's also no telling what could be missing out of the kit (wouldn't be the first time that SF has left parts out of a "complete" kit).

Not trying to thread hijack, man, but some people may fail to realize that these things could become an issue very quickly. For everything, altogether, brand new, that isn't a bad price.

And just so I understand correctly, you are asking a total of 3,300 plus shipping, right?

Good luck on the sale.
I'll agree to SF's careless behavior with their business. Hey thats the only reason I am selling this kit. If they would have shipped my kit in time, I wouldnt be selling it at all. Because of them I suffered and am now forced to sell my kit at a loss of $700.

I am sending a friend who lives in California to visit SF this week. He'll take a day off from work. I have told him to bring this issue to an end no matter what it takes. He'll also take along his camera and take shots of the kit and its components. At least that way I can tell if the kit is "complete". Seconldy, if the wastegate is not in by then, my friend is going to get a refund for the wastegate (from SF), buy it from the market and put it in. And if all this is done, he can pick up the kit from SF and take it along with himself. In the meanwhile if there is a buyer for the kit, he/she will get the delivery from my friend rather than SF. Thus, solving all of the issues mentioned above (by andyman97).

And yes I am asking a total of $3,300 plus shipping.

Last edited by Ahtasham; 06-13-2004 at 05:49 PM.
Old 06-13-2004
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Has your friend went yet? Would you mind getting your friend to check on mine and Reddragon333's kits? Mine will be the one with the equal length mani and bronze piping. Reddragon's I believe has gunmetal piping and is the same setup as mine. I have not heard a SINGLE thing regarding either of our kits and I have already negotiated a more than reasonable deadline for my kit.
Old 06-14-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dragoon
Has your friend went yet? Would you mind getting your friend to check on mine and Reddragon333's kits? Mine will be the one with the equal length mani and bronze piping. Reddragon's I believe has gunmetal piping and is the same setup as mine. I have not heard a SINGLE thing regarding either of our kits and I have already negotiated a more than reasonable deadline for my kit.
No problem. My friend is probably going to go this Friday. He still has to confirm his day off at work so I cant say when for sure. But whenever he does, I'll make sure he asks about yours and Reddragons stuff. If you guys have ordered with your proper names, then let me know. That'll make things easier and wont create any confusions.