2013 EX-L keyless autolock not working correct - Honda Civic Forum

Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-11-2018   #1  
Registered!!

RM70 is an unknown quantity at this point
2013 EX-L keyless autolock not working correct

Iím a new owner and I keep getting locked out. I started the car to warm up. One fob in my pocket, the other in the car. When I I went back to get in my car with fob in hand, my doors would not open. Car still running, eventually I remembered it had a manual key in my fob and I entered with that. Today, I left key in car because I was taking it in for winter tires. I left my key on passenger side and the other key was in my purse in the backseat. I got out of the car shut, the door,walked about ten steps and heard the doors lock. I had to pay $50 to have a tow company come unlock my door. Also if I shut the car off and sit in it for a bit, doors auto lock after a few minutes, it also auto locks a few seconds after getting in the car without starting! So frustrated, battery in car and fobs are new.
RM70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018   #2  
Allow me to explain through interpretive dance

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 EX-L keyless autolock not working correct

Does the dome light come on when you open the drivers door?
If not, check for a broken jamb switch.
ezone is offline   Reply With Quote