Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roblong1962 is an unknown quantity at this point
Help

I have a 95 Civic EX Coupe with an electrical issue. My son crushed a coupler with 4 wires plugged into it. It sits next to an identical looking coupler and they sit above/next to the power steering pump and looks to run down to the a/c compressor. I need to replace it to fix a constant power drain.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_IMG_0314.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	89874  
Old 05-29-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help

Well...that used to be a relay, and it was in a rubber boot to make it weather resistant.

Carefully note the positions of all of the wires because you can't just stick them anywhere on the next relay. They have to go on certain pins in order to make it work right and not electrically damage other stuff.
Old 05-29-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
roblong1962 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help

Thanks. Two of the wires are pulled out right now. I know one of the wires is a constant hot. I guess I'll see if Honda can help with a wiring diagram when I order the part.