Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

Reset treble on every song ?

Old 05-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mendobaby95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Reset treble on every song ?

So i have a 2002 Honda civic ex i just bought and my boyfriend replaced the stereo face. Everytime i play a song i have to set the treble from 7 to six and back to 7 before the words come in clear and the way it should sound. I hope this makes sense.
Old 05-15-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Reset treble on every song ?

That is not something we could help you with because you have removed the stock deck and the new one could be from any manufacturer with multiple settings.

If you can post the exact brand and model of aftermarket deck you are using and maybe someone on here will know how.

But your best bet is to contact the company who made your deck and find a pdf of the user manual.
Old 05-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mendobaby95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a DUAL XRM47BT. Thank you so much . Can i download a user Manual for free on my phone ?

Last edited by Mendobaby95; 05-15-2017 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 05-15-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mendobaby95
Its a DUAL XRM47BT. Thank you so much . Can i download a user Manual for free on my phone ?
Google the manufacturer, check their website for manuals.

Google the manufacturer and the model number and see what comes up in the search

Search this Thread