Electrical, Wiring, and In Car Entertainment Electrical, Wiring and In Car Entertainment questions belong here.

automatic shifter lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2016
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rcode is an unknown quantity at this point
automatic shifter lights

does the shifter bezel have lights in for night driving with an automatic in a 03 civic si coupe thanks ...lee
Old 02-20-2016
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: automatic shifter lights

SI with auto trans must be Canadian eh?
=USA EX

I believe there should be a small light bulb.
Old 02-21-2016
Registered!!

thanks for the reply/info and yes canadian lol . do you know how to take the bezel off to get at it for replacement.also i see you have great knowlege about these cars would you know the part numbers for the factory rear spash guards for a 2003 canadian si coupe because we are missing the pass rear ....thanks lee
Old 02-21-2016

ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

You might be able to fish the bulb out if you remove the trim around the shifter, but it might be simplest to remove the entire center console off the floor then you can get to the bulb easily.

Splash guards....I've got a US catalog that says the set is not available anymore (USA 04 coupe EX).
Check your local dealership?
Junkyard?
www.car-part.com

Last edited by ezone; 02-21-2016 at 10:33 PM.
Old 02-22-2016
Registered!!

thanks ...i was hoping to get the part numbers so i could track some down maybe they have some identifying numbers on the inside of the guards but i will keep looking...lee
Old 02-22-2016

I have the part number for the set of 4 for a USA car (no individual part numbers) but the set number was not valid when I entered it into the Torontohondaparts site.