Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Review on Fuzion HRi?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White02CivicSi has a spectacular aura aboutWhite02CivicSi has a spectacular aura about
Question Review on Fuzion HRi?

Anyone tried the Fuzion HRi all season tires tires and can give me any info on it. I was thinking about getting them because they are only about $86 each shipped. Thanks.
Old 07-12-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review on Fuzion HRi?

um yeah, i have em. got off tirerack for $50 each, i guess i shouldnt of expected much out of em. the first 2k miles are very scary, feels like youre driving on ice all the time til the tread wears down a bit and traction becomes adequate at best. i barely have 2k miles on the fronts, i had two flat tires that could not be patched and had to buy a new pair of em. the rears have maybe 8k. tires are so loud i can hear them over my very loud RSR catback exhaust on the highway. never again. im tempted to just throw em out but they have so much tread left i may just keep them another 10k and finish off whats left. the only positive i guess is the way they look, which i dont think its anything special, but i got more compliments on the TIRES than i ever would have imagined lol.
Old 07-13-2010
Registered!!

thecheat is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, junk.

the only good day of driving I got out of em was the day before I had em replaced, didnt care how bad they chunked and they were almost shot anyway. Downright scary in the rain.

Look elsewhere.
Old 07-13-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah rain and light snow you really need to be careful driving half the speed limit.
Old 07-14-2010
Registered!!

White02CivicSi has a spectacular aura aboutWhite02CivicSi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gearbox
yeah rain and light snow you really need to be careful driving half the speed limit.
LOL. Sounds like an adventure everytime you drive it especially in the rain and light snow. Is it like that even after you break the tires in?

Sounds like I should spend a little more for better tires.
Old 07-14-2010
Premium Member

yeah they are terrible unless you only drive the speed limit in dry weather. totally killed the handling power of the car after all those suspension mods i did. feels like a kia now.