Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Dunlops or Michelin all-season radials?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nelliehart is an unknown quantity at this point
Dunlops or Michelin all-season radials?

I just bought a 2006 Civic DX-G. My '92 DX was finally starting to wear down to the point it wasn't worth fixing. The new used car had winter tires already on it, and I negotiated to also get a set of all-season radials. I have an option between the Dunlops originally used on the model, or Michelins (no specific model). Anybody got any advice for a total tire novice like myself?

Thanks
Old 03-29-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG GUY is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Dunlops or Michelin all-season radials?

Originally Posted by nelliehart
I just bought a 2006 Civic DX-G. My '92 DX was finally starting to wear down to the point it wasn't worth fixing. The new used car had winter tires already on it, and I negotiated to also get a set of all-season radials. I have an option between the Dunlops originally used on the model, or Michelins (no specific model). Anybody got any advice for a total tire novice like myself?

Thanks
Dunlop M3 is a great tire! i have michlin sports on my vette and they are fantastic but i looked at TIRE RACK for my 2007 EX they are NOT rated very well because i want an all season radial and they failed in snowy
conditiions. I looked at tire rack cause i need 4 tires also and the best tire buy far is the BRIDGESTONE POTENZA RE960AS POLE POSITION.
Go to the tire rack website and look for yourself. goodyear and michlin and Perilli can't come close. Good Luck!!! ps. $111.00each+$37 shp[4]