Notices
Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.

Sportmaxx 002's

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Sportmaxx 002's

Has anyone seen these wheels on a 7thgen? I like them but people were saying that you gotta roll the fenders cause of the offset is that true? I was thinking about getting these after I paint my car nextyear.

Here they are on a integra?

Last edited by IrockCivics; 12-29-2007 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Re: Sportmaxx 002's

That DA is DUMPED
Old 12-28-2007

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all

hell yeah makes me want to get one lol
Old 12-28-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I havent seen them. I thought bruke had something like thoes, but not with that crazy of a lip.
Old 12-28-2007
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute

i saw em i liked em. would love to see them on a 7thgen
Old 12-28-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

burke had Rota GT3s i believe, but i don't think he had that much lip on them either....

that DA looks like it's on air...i would hate to have to drive anything that low around where i live....i scrape everywhere in my car as it is...
Old 12-29-2007

Iight I just found these pics the offset on these wheels look almost the same but I could be wrong I think the teg has them deeper, What you guys think? Do you like the way it looks? I dont know If I still want these now lol.

These are the same 002's but w/out the deep lip.

Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i think you're gonna be hard-pressed to get that deep of a lip on an EM2 without at least rolling the rears, esp if you're dropped at all, which by your sig i can see you are...i guess to it would be good info if you told us the wheel size you were wanting to get as well?
Old 12-29-2007
Registered!!

J Casanova will become famous soon enoughJ Casanova will become famous soon enough

im pretty sure the ones on the black civic arent the 002's..... the red ones on the sedan are though.
Old 01-09-2008
Registered!!

civicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond reputecivicsrcool has a reputation beyond repute

i think they look too low rider/cholo status on a civic. lol... and that is one hawt sedan. i dont really dig that style on hondas either. the "flush" style is more for the drifter dudes.
Old 08-06-2009
Registered!!

jjlaw72 is an unknown quantity at this point

both those are zero offset by 8-9 deep to run them you'll have to run a 15" rim with a 195/50-15 or even harder to find 195/45-15 and roll the front and rear lip and in some cases add camber to clear