Where to buy? (Work wheels) - Honda Civic Forum

Wheels and Tires Post your wheel and tire related questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2007   #1
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute
Where to buy? (Work wheels)

Hey does anyone know where I can buy a set of work wheels? I talked to this one site that can get me a set of 18's of the rims that I want, for 2700, but I don't know if this is a good price or not.

Where can I get a good deal on Work wheels?
Eyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #2
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: Where to buy? (Work wheels)

maybe a local shop could help you out? i mean, you are in cali....plus if you can quote the site, a good shop will do everything they can to beat it.
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007   #3
Registered!!

InanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enoughInanimateCarbonRod will become famous soon enough

Did you check the for sale forum?

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/1...x7-bronze.html
InanimateCarbonRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007   #4
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic View Post
maybe a local shop could help you out? i mean, you are in cali....plus if you can quote the site, a good shop will do everything they can to beat it.
Ya you're right, I think i'll call around today. If they can't match it maybe to give them an incentive I'll say something like if you will beat their price, I'll buy tires through you too. Good Idea thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InanimateCarbonRod View Post
That's cool, I like those wheels. They're pretty unique. Although I really want a set of VS-XX's gold. And I'm looking for 18's as well. Thanks for the idea though.
Old 06-25-2007   #5
Registered!!

MarkieMark will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyger View Post
Although I really want a set of VS-XX's gold. And I'm looking for 18's as well.
mmm great choice. vs-xx = sexxx!
MarkieMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007   #6
A long winded 7th genr

well, I called the local place and it's been a week, still they haven't called back yet, maybe I should call them again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkieMark View Post
mmm great choice. vs-xx = sexxx!
Yeah dude! It's my favorite....It's a serious rim too ya know? Really race style, not goofy lookin like some of that other junk out there.
Old 06-29-2007   #7
Registered!!

2skys1imit3 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you're in SoCal...thig shouldn't be a problem
2skys1imit3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007   #8
A long winded 7th genr

I finally heard back from the one shop that can get them for me, they said 2500, which is good, because it's a bit cheaper. So that's good news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2skys1imit3 View Post
if you're in SoCal...thig shouldn't be a problem
Right I get what you mean, but the particular city I live in, only has like one shop that has access to wheels like Rays, and Work.