Tan to Black interior Swap 2dr vs 4dr

Old 02-02-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wildchild16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tan to Black interior Swap 2dr vs 4dr

I have a 2 door 2005 Ex Special Edition coupe. The interior is tan which is hard to keep clean. I found a person online that's parting out their 4 door 2005 Hybrid Civic with black interior. It seems to me that everything in the front should transfer along with the all the seats. Also, some of the panels in the rear should transfer as well. Has anyone done this before or have any info before I make the long drive.
Old 02-02-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tan to Black interior Swap 2dr vs 4dr

Imma thinkin bout the only things that might actually swap between coupe and sedan are the front seats, and the seats would not tilt and slide forward like coupe seats....so that's not even a good swap.
Not much else.
Certainly not the door panels or rear side panels.
Old 02-02-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wildchild16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ezone! Sounds like this is not worth the drive since most parts wont fit. I'll wait until I find another coupe.
Old 02-03-2017
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light

Last time looking for a Civic I drove one in black.....it was just too much. I like the mix Honda uses of black & lighter colors much better. Love the all black lower & carpet, panels etc... Saw that 1st in a Corolla.

Search this Thread