6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1
View Poll Results: What do you think?
Was it a good deal
0%
Should I modify it from original
100.00%
Should I sell it and get a newer one since its old
0%
Would you have bought it
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

New Member and New Ride

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaLX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
New Member and New Ride

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say hello. I had a wreck which wasn't my fault a week ago so I needed a car. My step-son found a car when he was helping me look and called me and told me I better look at it. I bought a 2000 Honda LX 4 door with a 5 speed with 83,745 miles. I paid $5000 for it. I was thinking it wasn't a real deal but after speaking with the previous owner which was the only owner it was real. Its almost perfect inside and out except for one car ding the size of a pencil eraser. Its never been left outside and all the maintenance records tell the story of how well it was kept. I'm putting a new timing belt on it just case. I'm wondering if I should even drive it !!!
Old 06-12-2014
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Member and New Ride

Welcome to the forum!
Old 06-13-2014
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: New Member and New Ride

Welcome.

Great find. Hold on to that thing and take care of it and it will last a long time, it still has plenty of life left.