6th Generation Civic 1996 - 2000 In the years from 1996 to 2000 Honda released it's 6th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EK9, EK4, EK3, EJ6, EJ8, EJ9, EM1

Observations

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012
old guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T-Bohn will become famous soon enoughT-Bohn will become famous soon enough
Observations

Well first I don't want this to sound all negative...it is not intended to be.

I joined this forum and am really surprised by the lack of "participation"

Yes it is the 6th gen area granted, but there are an amazing amount of people on line ( even now 154 here! I guess there are just lots of guests) and very little new posts/responses.

Perhaps I have not asked a "hot button " question yet, but for me a newbie to have been what seems to be the only participant in the last few threads and to have threads not even responded too, surprises me. Not at all what i expected...

that is all...

Last edited by T-Bohn; 07-02-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-02-2012
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,159 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Observations

The forum is in kind of a slump at the moment. It goes through phases of super activity and inactivity, and you just so happened to join up at low activity time
Old 07-03-2012
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

It isn't a chatroom, the activity isn't constant at all....
If you make a new thread, give it at least a day or so for people to see it.
If your thread goes off of the "new posts" area, you might bump it up.
I know I only click on "todays posts", I don't go searching the individual areas.
Old 07-03-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
anibis will become famous soon enoughanibis will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by T-Bohn
Yes it is the 6th gen area granted, but there are an amazing amount of people on line ( even now 154 here! I guess there are just lots of guests) and very little new posts/responses.

There may be a bunch of people viewing but there's only a few who try to help with problems.
Old 07-03-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,456 Likes on 1,207 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

forum was majority 7th gen until a few years ago, so there are not so many 6th gen guys.
since many of the questions are easily found by the use of search, but few do so, i guess that bores and the guys that usually knows the answer disappear for a while...
i do believe most of the active ones are just lurking but do not actually know how to do, so they don't answer. better still than having them answer, i guess...
Old 07-04-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Try here too: http://honda-tech.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1
Old 07-04-2012
old guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
T-Bohn will become famous soon enoughT-Bohn will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all your insights and information.

Gene