7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Looking for wheel arch protectors

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rusty arch is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking for wheel arch protectors

Hi

New to this....I'm pulling my hair out trying to find out wherever there are Wheel Arch Protectors available in the UK for my 2004 Honda Civic SE Auto 5 Door 1.6 V-Tec. I think I've found Polished Stainless Steel Fender Trim to suit but they are from the States and the postage is more than the Trims, my arches are becoming a bit rusty and I'm not prepared to fork out a fortune on tarting it up. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-05-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for wheel arch protectors

Did you get a local shop to quote you the body work?

Yea that's a older Honda tradmark, rusted wheel arches.
Old 03-05-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rusty arch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, Thanks for your reply, Yes I got a quote today from a friend of a friend who gave me honest advice, a tart up etc might look good for a few months but it's inevitable it's going to come back, whereas the real solution is to have new arches welded on and the cost would be more than I paid for the car, my last car had wheel arch protectors and I wondered wherever I could fit similar to my Honda but I seem to be able too find for other Gens but not 7th unless it's the States.
Old 03-05-2018
Prelude Owner

Received 305 Likes on 215 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Ah ok. Maybe you can use some sort of garden edging or weather seal or something.

I know this is from the states but maybe some place local would have it (hardware store).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-2...-/112071277134