7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Rip

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012
EM2ti

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
maxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of lightmaxtierney is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rip

Wow. Sorry to see/hear about your car. Glad no one was seriously hurt.
Old 01-17-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

I thought i commented on this but i just realized i haven't lol

Really sucks that ur cars totalled man, and i'm with max, as long as no one got hurt thats whats important. Shift-E's mom gave me some wise words the other day, things of monetary value can be replaced, but not human life.

On a side note, i need a glove box, when i bought my car it was all scratched up and it pisses me off so much lol
Old 01-17-2012
Registered!!

HateOnEveryone is an unknown quantity at this point

Can you get me the e-brake trim just the rubber off the break and the button cover shud slide rite.off with some tugging posibly a lil heat im in desprite need of one
Old 01-17-2012
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pwnsauce
Plus this guy is like my brother so i know he is paying me back.
I've been following this thread for a few days now. (sorry 'bout your car). I think that's a great attitude though. Friends are worth way more than any car or possession. Shift-E's mom has it right, stuff can be replaced people can't.

I know when I first bought my civic I'd been driving a Toyota 4x4 for many years prior to that and it took me about a month to get used to the fact I didn't have to put my foot into it (the civic) to get it to go. Many times I looked down a the speedo and realized I was going way too fast. Who's to say he was being irresponsible as long as he's sorry and still your buddy that's all that matters.
Old 01-17-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,442 Likes on 1,198 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

yeah, but still... I did not comment so far, but unless tires were worn down or low air pressure... hydroplanning does sound just as an sorry excuse...
But anyways, few can come up straight in the eyes to say that just after an incident like that, so.

Pwnsauce, i wish yeh luck for all the paperwork and stuff... it will be painful...
Old 01-17-2012
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the roughpwnsauce is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 03civict
Would be to Nova Scotia, but I should stick to my plan and save money for a ex head so I can swap and finally get
this guys also got a complete ex head for sale too. $250 + shipping pm me if u want it. its only got ~30k miles

also HateOnEveryone and DarkSouljur im going to get the car probly on thursday. ill let you guys know.
Old 01-18-2012
Registered!!

JimCanaday is an unknown quantity at this point

pwnsauce: My LX just has a factory AM/FM/Cassette. Might be interested in an upgraded but factory unit. By the way, my second thought on seeing the picture (after the 'Oh ****' about your car) was, 'That looks like Sandy's towing in Dayton!' Then I noticed you ARE in Dayton (area). Can't quite make out the intersection, though. Shame about your car. Glad every is OK and your friend is going to help you out.