7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

yay or nay?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008
skate or die

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
yay or nay?

In an attempt to not duplicate the "yes or no eyelid" thread, do you think this Material would be acceptable to use for a vinyl eyelid?
Thank ye

http://instylegraphics.com/index.asp?
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=260-022

Last edited by Tragedy; 06-04-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: yay or nay?

Why would you want to have eyelids.... dude, u should do the bottom eyelid too... and then angel eyes for the pupils and ****... any while your at it, do ears and a nose, and teeth in your grill. Booyah!
Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

wheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nicewheelspinLX is just really nice

Haha ^
Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

gosh why so mean to the dude? he just wants to be a lil different. i have eyelids and i like them alot.
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Haha, kuz we's tights- I love tragedy

Just bustin your *****.

I couldnt deal with that first site- it kept redirecting me to the homepage because their frames arent working well with my browser. I've seen vinyl eyebrows. The real eyebrows look a little better because they flow off the hood better. What would be dope is if you put the eyebrows inside of your headlights- I havent seen anyone do that yet- vinyl would be perfect for that.
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

vinyl doesnt last very long
Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
kcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to allkcari is a name known to all

would angel eyelids blind less people once I get HID plug and play?
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

^ nope. Do a real retrofit and adjust the cutoff shield. Plugs and play HID's are just a mess as far as glare and beam pattern is concerned.
Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

qijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to allqijian is a name known to all

..so how much would it be to do a retrofit?
Old 06-04-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

depends how good you are if you diy. projectors maybe $100 for a pair, $100 for spare set of oem lights, $100 for hid ballasts, another $50 for bulb. i think the cheapest you could hope for is $400 for everything. eyelids do not affect the light output since they sit on top.
Old 06-04-2008
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gearbox
vinyl doesnt last very long
well gearbox pointed it out. Only reason I was considering vinyl was to fill the upper right corner of the headlight. The majority of the basic eyelids line up with the hood and fender only. The only exception I have noticed is a ebay kind with a offset inner end piece. Guess it is for the best though, I only wanted to keep them on for a little while and maybe some pictures. Just something different for a little bit.

Old 06-04-2008
Registered!!

so your'e talking about an eyelid like this?
Old 06-05-2008
skate or die

exactly like that, except the inner corner piece by the grill is bothering me. It has some extra piece on it that makes it look odd.
Old 06-05-2008
Banned

user 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of lightuser 92982 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't like how they look on that model. you know what I wouldn't use vinyl on high heat parts.