7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1

HX pleaseee help out

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joenawrockis is an unknown quantity at this point
HX pleaseee help out

so I’ve read this and that and I’m going for a super easy swap vent a valve in my civ, now knowing I have the less common model between the hx& ex. However they’re extremely similar I know that they’re just slightly off from each other so does anyone have a hx motor laying around they’d like to hand over for the right price and hopefully is in relative location to me just post if you have anything to help perhaps and avid user of this site that is commonly on one of the threads ( 10th gen, 8th gen , etc) if you’d like to help out and maybe message them to see if they have anything laying around I’m pre new to this site and only know a few of the threads main peeps or members that are willing to go the extra mile and help out so please I NEED YOUR HX MOTOR ONLY THSNK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!! happy days
Old 03-12-2018
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HX pleaseee help out

and I’m going for a super easy swap vent a valve in my civ,
Whut?
Old 03-12-2018
Registered!!

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Slumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to all

Seems more than one person has been successful replacing the D17A6 with a JDM D17A

Old 03-12-2018
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joenawrockis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ezone
Whut?
sorry was in a rush with that post but suppose to say bent a valve cuz my timing belt jumped teeth and since these motors are real cool cause my piston and valve to share the housing at the same time and bop it bent sorry

Seems more than one person has been successful replacing the D17A6 with a JDM D17A
and is that for real?? do you have access to these videos, and or links to the forum where this is discussed.
Old 03-12-2018
Registered!!

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
Slumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to allSlumpertcivic is a name known to all