7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 In the years from 2001 to 2005 Honda released it's 7th Generation Civic.
Chassis codes: EM2, ES1, EP3, EU1
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Please Consider for me!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02Civking is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Please Consider for me!

ok guys, its crunch time..Apexi N1 or WS 2 better bang for the buck? Dc Sports 421 or 41 ceramic? Tokico Blues with Neuspeed Sport? Brembo rotors slotted! Neuspeed short shifter? Any particular camber kit or any will do? Please give some responses since I can't find the parts review section and dont' have time to really search for all these to see what the old threads say...Thank you for all the help and advice u guys have... See you all at Nopi in atl.
Old 08-07-2007
Registered!!

Question Re: Please Consider for me!

anyone? does that stafford fab turbo work as well as they boast?
Old 08-07-2007
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please Consider for me!

i got a WS-II with the SF kit.. i'm also running a random tech high flow cat/downpipe.. works like a charm.. nice and quiet.. you can only tell when you get on it

as for the stafford fab kit.. i'm about to swap the manifold and the turbo for a dezod assembly.. the only thing i'm prolly keeping from the SF kit is the intercooler.. lol
Old 08-07-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by 02Civking
ok guys, its crunch time..Apexi N1 or WS 2 better bang for the buck? Dc Sports 421 or 41 ceramic? Tokico Blues with Neuspeed Sport? Brembo rotors slotted! Neuspeed short shifter? Any particular camber kit or any will do? Please give some responses since I can't find the parts review section and dont' have time to really search for all these to see what the old threads say...Thank you for all the help and advice u guys have... See you all at Nopi in atl.
I'd go with the dc race header, i didnt know neuspeed made a short shifter- and if they do, its only an adapter. Any camber kit will do. Hook your car up with rare parts- you'll get more noticed for something no1's seen. you've had 2 full weeks and cant find the parts review section- its sticky'd under the products and parts section under civic forum threads.
Old 08-07-2007
Registered!!

don't think i can run the dc race header here in N.C! We're an emission state...plus isn't that header really loud? what kind of gains could u get with it and could it be hooked up to the apexi n1 catback?
Old 08-07-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,156 Likes on 806 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

You're not going to see real gains with just bolt ons..
Old 08-07-2007
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

^ true

but the dc race header has more ***** than the orig dc header. Whenever you need your emissions checked, just bolt the stocker back on for a few days.

Bolt a turbo on and you'll see power, lol. but ughk, turbo.
Old 08-08-2007
Registered!!

as far as noise goes does anyone have any clue how loud we're talking? i don't need anymore crap from the cops than i get...plus can an apexi be hooked up to it with no welding?