General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Need help with trim paint…

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kapriccio is an unknown quantity at this point
Need help with trim paint…

I have a Satin Silver Metallic Sedan, and tomorrow I’m taking my OEM style spoiler to get it painted together with the chrome hood & trunk trims. Also, I want to get my interior trim pieces painted as well (console, bezel, door trims & air vents) but I’m still not sure what color for the interior. I’m thinking of either going with plain silver or matching the exterior color. What do you people recommend? And should I get it clear coated or not? What looks best in your experience? Thanks.
Old 08-14-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicjunkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Well what me and my friends did were, we kinda came up with a signature color i guess you could call it, basically a color that we liked alot and decked our cars out wid it, like back a few months ago i had my interior done in yellow (ithought it looked cool as hell) then i got silver graphix on the outside so i decided to match the interior to the exterior. but anyways I guess what I'm trying to say is go with what you want, b/c you're the one thats gonna have to look at it day in and day out