General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

2004 white civic Mod?

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
everhardparedes is an unknown quantity at this point
2004 white civic Mod?

I want to modify the exterior of my 04 white civic.
I have been looking at body kit and also a carbon hood. Any ideas? How much am i looking to spend? wanna paint the car as well. Should I do it white, will it be good combination with the carbon look of a hood? what rims should I look for? Do you know any place to buy body kit and hood in NY that is convenience with price?
Thanks!
Old 10-07-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Re: 2004 white civic Mod?

Ditch the carbon fiber hood idea, looks stupid unless the car is black or you paint the hood. I'd go with either a white or gold wheel, best choices for a white car, I think.
Old 10-07-2008
Registered!!

skatejosh369 will become famous soon enough

IMO i think that the CF hood looks good on a white car as long as it is oem style.
Old 10-07-2008
Registered!!

02civicg5 will become famous soon enough

id go for an oem style cf hood, lip kit not bodykit, and some gold rims.. the best thing to do to a white car
Old 10-07-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

Ughhh asking other ppl what you should do on your own car FTL

White rims n' drop
Old 10-07-2008
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

rofl u shrugged, kevbotron
Old 10-07-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

If you want a black hood, don't waste your money, just paint your hood black.

Also if it's a daily/winter driver then don't get any type of body kit you can't remove for the winter/spring. Or if you're in Canada, October - June.
Old 10-07-2008
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

Originally Posted by DeX
If you want a black hood, don't waste your money, just paint your hood black.

Also if it's a daily/winter driver then don't get any type of body kit you can't remove for the winter/spring. Or if you're in Canada, October - June.
painting a hood can cost more than a cf hood
Old 10-07-2008
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

yeaa and it's also RICE

hahah here's another shrug armeio hah
Old 10-07-2008
Registered!!

stk13 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a white 04 too. I've got red rims, i think it looks sweet. JDM ftw
Old 10-07-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
painting a hood can cost more than a cf hood
And a turbo costs more than just putting on the stickers. If you want to pretend you're a racer, I guess go ahead.

Originally Posted by stk13
I've got a white 04 too. I've got red rims, i think it looks sweet. JDM ftw
Japan's auto manufacturers released cars in their domestic market with red wheels? I don't remember those.......

Seriously, white car? Here's some white wheels for you...

And goooooooooold......

But it's your car, you should be looking at what other people have already done and see if you like it.
Old 10-07-2008
Registered!!

By saying JDM not only are japanese domestic manufacturing releases implied, but all stylings branching off of that, i.e. red and white
Old 10-07-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by stk13
By saying JDM not only are japanese domestic manufacturing releases implied, but all stylings branching off of that, i.e. red and white
Then it's not the domestic market. Plus chances are your wheels were made in the USA anyway. Specific colour combinations are not JDM.
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

civiccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura aboutciviccontend34 has a spectacular aura about

my digi cam is broken but i have an 04 that was night hawk black pearl and i just painted it star fire pearl a month ago and i have cf front lip hood roof trunk and rear bumper ill try and get pics up soon for you to see. looks awsome in my opinion and im getting gold gt-vs so it will give you an idea of what it will look like. My stupid gf just backed my car into a boulder tonight and smashed the back bumper so that needs fixing haha 1 month and needs new paint alreayd
Old 10-08-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by everhardparedes
I want to modify the exterior of my 04 white civic.
I have been looking at body kit and also a carbon hood. Any ideas? How much am i looking to spend? wanna paint the car as well. Should I do it white, will it be good combination with the carbon look of a hood? what rims should I look for? Do you know any place to buy body kit and hood in NY that is convenience with price?
Thanks!
Yes get one, 1200 bucks, Yes, yes, Gold, no, shop on the internet.
Old 10-08-2008
I like my commute

There's JDM-style and JDM LOL .. there's a difference i.e. does it say "MADE IN JAPAN"
Old 10-08-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

Originally Posted by Kevbotron
There's JDM-style and JDM LOL .. there's a difference i.e. does it say "MADE IN JAPAN"
What you're referring to is Japanese style, not JDM style. It's styling cues taking from the aftermarket tuning crowd in Japan, not the domestic auto manufacturers, that's the difference. JDM as an acronym is way too overused in the Honda tuning community. Also, it's been around in the North American market for so long now I'd almost consider it world wide, not just Japanese anymore.
Old 10-08-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DeX
What you're referring to is Japanese style, not JDM style. It's styling cues taking from the aftermarket tuning crowd in Japan, not the domestic auto manufacturers, that's the difference. JDM as an acronym is way too overused in the Honda tuning community. Also, it's been around in the North American market for so long now I'd almost consider it world wide, not just Japanese anymore.
Lol allow me to revise my previous statement. Japanese styling ftw
Old 10-08-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

haha YES!