General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Digimoto settings for tuning

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toaster is on a distinguished road
Digimoto settings for tuning

So I bought the DigiMoto Software to check/reset my CEL after installing my ported TB. I got it because it does real time diagnostics. I have seen a couple post about people on hear having it as well. Any one want to share the best things to monitor and how to determine tuning changes with a VAFCII? This is a new realm for me. I am use to just doing bolt-ons and routine maintenance.
Old 04-08-2007
BLDNPSI Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Digimoto settings for tuning

short term and long term injector trim
Old 04-08-2007
Registered!!

Thanks. I have not been able to download their beginners guide. The link is broken.
Old 04-08-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

its an awesome tool that i used a lot when tunning my system. but now i rarely use it to clear a odd code on really cold days. or a fluke code after coming down to a cruise after a high speed run. But none the less its a very capable tool and i recomend it to everyone
Old 04-10-2007
Registered!!

So read through a bunch of posts on VAFCII and piggy backs. And I think I understand the short and long term fuel trims. My question now is I drive around and log my trims, at partial throttle, related to RPM. Do I adjust my narrow settings on my VAFCII for the RPMS where the fuel trim was low/high even though everything I read says not too? And how does the air correction relate to the fuel? My guess is increases in air correction = increases in fuel? And what do I do with the WOT settings? I really want to learn how this all works.
Old 04-10-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

here is a link to an awesome post that may help you....

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/p...509-post1.html

It took me a bit to get the grasp of how it all works and MANY hours of playing with it on my e-manage but its pretty close to perfect.