General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

S.a.e

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
S.a.e

anyone have a largest to smallest chart of the sizes? I got some clip rails (Finally) for my sockets but, ya know, metric=great and easy to understand and organize/ S.A.E=toooo many similar sizes.....
Old 02-20-2006
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
it's not that hard.... all it is is fractions of an inch. 3rd grade math really.
1/4s
odd 1/8s fit between
odd 1/16ths fit between the 1/8s
odd 1/32nds between the 1/16s
and so on....
Old 02-20-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Boilermaker1
it's not that hard.... all it is is fractions of an inch. 3rd grade math really.
1/4s
odd 1/8s fit between
odd 1/16ths fit between the 1/8s
odd 1/32nds between the 1/16s
and so on....
meh. 1am in the morning I'm not thinking that hard. thanks though.