General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

Chrome Door Handles

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Chrome Door Handles

Ive used the search feature and couldnt come up with much, but here is my question. Ive seen chrome inner doorhandles on certain models but dont know exactly which ones they were. Anyone know part number for the chrome handles, or if they will fit on the coupe? Thanks
Old 11-13-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Never seen chrome handles on a civic. I recon it'd look like *** anyways. Try the chrome paint at autozone. The handle is plastic, so you can't chrome it anyways.
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
i believe someone on 7th gen had a riced out civic with them. that was a few years back. 01 with chrome handles, giant wing, blue lights everywhere, and looney toons seat covers with looney toons floor mats. ack...
Old 11-13-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i i have an 02 lx sedan and it has chrome door handles on the inside. i would think that they would work for a coupe as well, if not the whole set up, then at least just the chrome part itself...
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

They are on the sedans only I think, Ive seen them on all the hybrids
Old 11-13-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Oh inner handles. ****. I've seen em.
04+ sedans maybe? I know I've seen em somewhere.
I read too fast thinkin outer handles and how bad that would look
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Haha, I know Im new here but give me some more credit than that! Yeah Im talkin the interior ones. I think they would go very well with the chrome accents on the vents and gauges. Anyone know where to look for some besides ePay...?
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
02+ sedans have chrome inner door handles, i think they should fit the coupe. a lot of people dont like the chrome on the sedans. so maybe you could ask around and see if anyone is trying to get rid of them on this site.
Old 11-13-2005
Premium Member

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute
I dont think they will fit the coupe because the sedan has rounded edges on the door handles the coupe doesnt. Also if anyone has some sedan handles that aernt chrome could you get me the part number. My gf hates the chrome handles.
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

I would take the chrome ones if you get different ones. Let me know what you want fir them.