General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

help!

Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
steven10 is an unknown quantity at this point
help!

i bought my tip.. i put it on... i have an 05... i didnt cut the bent part... i just put it on.. when i got home... it was all loose and about to fall off!... what can i do to keep it on?... do i HAVE to cut?...
Old 07-30-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
what are you talking about? what tip?
Old 07-30-2005

vietstylez will become famous soon enough
an exhaust tip? if so just leave it off =\
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

steven10 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah sorry bout that... an exhaust tip... if u can help please help.. cuz i like it so im leaving it on .. just needed some info not criticism
Old 07-30-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
dont tell me you got one of those $20 tips from Kmart or autozone that clamp on the OEM muffler. If so it will fall off.

You need to have a muffler shop properly weld a tip on the Old muffler tip.
Old 07-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I just cut the bent part of the stock exhaust with a hacksaw and left it like that. Looks better imo.

Search this Thread