General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

how do you install HID's?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light

H4

yeah noob i knoe
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Plug in all the harness connectors, connect positive and negative to battery. The bulbs go in the headlights.
Old 10-15-2004

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
where does the oem harness plug into?
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the hid harness. The second oem harness just stays disconnected.
Old 10-15-2004

can we talk on AIM plez?

thanks
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
it's easy as 1 2 3 4
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

care to post details? He only has a red and black wire. I'm guessing one is ground. Do you splice the red one into the power on factory harness?
Old 10-15-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox
care to post details? He only has a red and black wire. I'm guessing one is ground. Do you splice the red one into the power on factory harness?

dude i think theres not any splicing..plug and play ....even though i have 9006 i figured it would be the same. Seems like he didn't get the connector housing like i got for those 2 raw wires that freely hang.......i just matched the 2 raw wires up with the stock harness red and black and plugged it up and away i went but it doesn't sound like that on his. I dunno maybe were all talking about something different......anyone else with the H4?
Old 10-16-2004
Passin' You On 19's.....!

futurersxswap is an unknown quantity at this point
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easy man.... no problem.. just get a good look at it and it should be very obvious, was for me... hehehehe