General Honda Civic Forum Archive. The archive is dedicated to storing threads for research purposes only, please place questions in their appropriate forum.

front bumper clips

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
front bumper clips

I removed my bumper for foglight installation. i found a couple of pop in clips that hold the bumper to the chassis were broken. so i need to replace them. at the local dealer they charge $3.17 PER CLIP!!! i bought a few but im planning to return them all. is there a place online where i could get thsoe clips cheap? thanks
Old 08-18-2004
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
yeah damn, i went down to the honda dealer for some other ****, i dropped by the parts station n asked how much those stupid little plastic clips cost, he said like 4.19 ea. i was like... uhhh. what the ****.
Old 08-18-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
yea those clips are pretty expensive. you can try

www.hondaautomotiveparts.com they are like $1 something, its better to order a bunch though because they charge a $4.95 handling fee, plus shipping.
Old 08-18-2004
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,149 Likes on 803 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
here's another place... most of the stuff i ordered off this site was cheaper than hondaautomotiveparts.com

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...&siteid=213867

select catalog: collision
year, make (honda.. duh.. only one available), model, and category you need..
Old 08-19-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
reminds me when i didn't put those clips on and myengine guard broke off and i had to pay 149.99 from the dealership...what a ****ing rip off!